Page 10 of 138 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edellan View Post
    Single player, RPG, MMO.. what type of game is this?
    Real time tactical

You have a turn based tactical map and real time large scale battles
    It is the latst installment in the total war series
    I cant post youtube links here, but type "total war" in it or "total war battles" and you will get a taste.

Next rally point is all about warhammer, we will most likely see some gameplay there.

Awesome! Bout time we start getting some more info

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Next rally point is all about warhammer, we will most likely see some gameplay there.
    Do you happen to know when the rally point is?

This month is all I know, I really hope it's soon

15+ Year Old Account
    WTB DoW 3
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted

Warhammer - the only setting (except for perhaps the Elder Scrolls) where humans are more brutal, vicious and physically stronger than Orcs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post

Warhammer - the only setting (except for perhaps the Elder Scrolls) where humans are more brutal, vicious and physically stronger than Orcs.
    That's a chaos marauder though. Granted, he's human, but if you look at the humans from the Empire and Brettonia I wouldn't say they look more vicious and stronger than orcs!

I wonder if, with the release of Age of Sigmar and the complete abandonment of the Old World by Games Workshop, the game will be set in this new planar setting.
    I really hope not, i'd like to see the empire and all that stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Nice. Hope we get Total War : Horus Heresy next.
    40K wouldn't work in the Total War sense. Soldiers don't clump up in big square formations.

And anyways, rumors are floating that they're making Dawn of War 3. Hilarious voice acting ensues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    I wonder if, with the release of Age of Sigmar and the complete abandonment of the Old World by Games Workshop, the game will be set in this new planar setting.
    Age of Sigmar really wouldn't work either in Total War. Same reason as 40K.

Plus can you imagine if Total War had a mode that said "Bring as many units as you can/want"? Jesus Christ in fucking hell and heaven. God damnit GeeDeeChee.

10+ Year Old Account
    AoS won't be part of it I'm 99% sure, unfortunately 1% of me could be wrong.

Ya, I can more or less guarantee they won't touch Age of Sigmar. The total war: Warhammer games will be a trilogy with a supposed over arching story and have been in development for a while now. I can't see them suddenly changing everything now.

At the most, the 3rd and last game in the trilogy would probably end with well, the End Times but I wouldn't hold my breath for Age of crap..er, Sigmar

Also....New video and the promise of a trailer Friday!

On this Friday, July 17th, we’re releasing the first Total War: WARHAMMER In-Engine trailer.
    To whet your appetite for that, we have a brand new series kicking off today. ‘Total War: WARHAMMER Introducing…’ will provide an exclusive look at some of the most spectacular battlefield units brought to life from the high fantasy, Warhammer universe. The series kicks off with the magnificent and ferocious Demigryphs, which you can check out below.
    Last edited by Throren; 2015-07-13 at 05:37 PM.

Can't freaking wait to see some giants ripping limbs and eating empire soldiers.

I'm kinda curious how will people seige/attack dwarven cities/holds as 99.9% of them are underground and even the smaller dwarf holds are like Mines of Moria in size and spans of miles and miles underground and beneath the mountains. And other than small hidden doors, there is usually only one or two gates/ways into a dwarven city from the surface. Though I suppose goblins (and skaven in the future?) can attack from underground.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    That's a chaos marauder though. Granted, he's human, but if you look at the humans from the Empire and Brettonia I wouldn't say they look more vicious and stronger than orcs!
    In fairness, this guy came from the Empire too.

More importantly however, Norsca > All.

To be fair, in Sigmar's time, they humans were all more primitive tribes men and were probably more similar in culture and body type to how the norse men from Norsca are today. Unlike back then, and unlike Simgar, men of the empire aren't giant behemoths and the norse men usually tower over them, even those un-touched by chaos. In fact, the norse tribes ancestors come from the same human tribes from about the empire in that time that decided to move north.
    Last edited by Throren; 2015-07-13 at 06:45 PM.

It is not, the game is set before the end times.

I like this picture of Sigmar the most, and the game will be a trilogy where every new installment will expand the world map so eventualy we will have the whole old world,

Future instalments of the trilogy will expand the world-map, bringing unique new terrain and introducing new playable Lords and their races. We’re planning these to be massive standalone follow-ups to the main game (like ATTILA to ROME II). You’ll be able to get just these and play them on their own if you like or, if you have the main game too, you’ll eventually be able to play across an expanded campaign map that includes all available areas of the Old World.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post

Haha, depends.

Look at how this guy looks from the warcraft 3 ending screen looks:

Quote Originally Posted by Romano View Post
    Haha, depends.

Look at how this guy looks from the warcraft 3 ending screen looks:
    Picture
    Not Grimdark enough

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Not Grimdark enough
    I raise you these :

Last edited by Romano; 2015-07-13 at 08:06 PM.