10+ Year Old Account

Cool Future Maps in Overwatch!

Hello! I did make a video on this topic, and I understand I am supposed to post it in the video/stream thread if I want to post it. However I couldn't find a specific Overwatch Video/Stream thread! So if it is alright I will post it after my recap here, and if the mods want to remove it I understand!

Basically I have had a few ideas on some Overwatch Maps, and figured I would share them and see if anyone else had some cool ideas!
    My Ideas are:

• A moon map, probably the home base of Winston, I know he already has a map/base on Gibraltur, but a low gravity map could be really cool!
    • A Jungle temple map, not really sure on details other than a jungle temple map. Something like Stranglethorn or Kurast!
    • An Eiffel Tower map so Widowmaker can snipe people off of it
    • A Mountain Fortress map, probably a payload map where you push the payload up a hill (kinda like the entrance to Ironforge) and get it to the center of the city.
    • A Ghost Town map, with a last man standing game-type. Could be either team-based or every man for himself. Would probably be a custom game or unranked map.
    • And lastly an Overwatch Version of Facing Worlds, because that is just a great map!

Can't wait to see some other ideas!

A Link to my video (again understand if it is removed, but figure I would leave it here anyway )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUxnAYtlMtg

All these sound great. Though I'm not sure if they want a FFA type mode in this game.

Also, don't worry about the video being here. It's an Overwatch video so it belongs here. That thread you're talking about is about other random games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    All these sound great. Though I'm not sure if they want a FFA type mode in this game.

Also, don't worry about the video being here. It's an Overwatch video so it belongs here. That thread you're talking about is about other random games.
    Thanks for the info!

Yeah I don't think Blizzard will do gametypes like TDM and Free for all, but I can dream!

I have heard a few people talking about a map for Zarya in Russia, which would also be awesome!

Hmmm. doesn't sound too bad. I like the jungle temple idea, maybe it's theme can tie in with Zenyatta and have floating metal orbs around the temple in a robot shaolin monk type of style. Or maybe it could be a training map with targets players can practice on.

Deleted
    Smaller maps the better in my opinion, its all about close quaters

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldon View Post
    Thanks for the info!

Yeah I don't think Blizzard will do gametypes like TDM and Free for all, but I can dream!

I have heard a few people talking about a map for Zarya in Russia, which would also be awesome!
    A battleground on top of several connected skyscrapers! :P