Idea for Guardian Spirit

I had an idea yesterday for a potential major glyph for holy priests and wanted to see what people taught.

Glyph of Spirit Legions
    Major Glyph
    Classes: Priest (Holy)
    Requires level 25

Use: Permanently teaches you this glyph.

Passive: Spiritual Legion

You have a 50% chance to summon a holy apparition when you critically heal an ally.

Holy apparitions will target a player and move towards them healing the player healing X to all players within 10 yards.

This effect cannot occur more than once every 5 sec.

This replaces Guardian spirit.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    It would probably fit better on a set bonus.

I was thinking of a set bonus but i like the idea that different healers can modify the ability to suit their needs, 200% healing or aoe healing or resurrect ability.

Variety is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    I like your idea, and I'd love if such a thing would actually be good.
    But the fact that this was a thing back in ToT , just tells us it wasn't good back then, and I don't think it would be good now.

The spirits were moving too slow, meaning when they actually reached their target, the target would be full hp already because of the priests heals, or another healer came to aid the player.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea, but as some already said. was done in the ToT tier set and was proberly not succesful enough. i also can hear the other healing classes QQ over that glyph would be too OP hehe.