Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good feedback thanks! I may remake my Smugg (currently a fem tailhead) but then I kinda like that idea after watching Rebels. The smugg in the cinematic with the hat though...such a badass.

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    SNIP.... The smugg in the cinematic with the hat though...such a badass.
    While that trailer was great, you can't get a hat like that without it having some ear muffs or this wrap around face thing.

There isn't just a hat only version. I was a little disappointed in finding that out.

10+ Year Old Account
    The dust mask bandanna addition isn't terrible...

The dust mask bandanna addition isn't terrible...
    True but I so wanted just a hat.

Recently, I went with a skull cap type hat. It looks like a bandanna wrapped around just my head. It looks pretty good with the troublemaker set.

It's not a brimmed hat at all but it's not bad.

It was called Ruusan force expert headgear or ruusan dynamic defense headgear. I use it for looks only ATM.
    Last edited by quras; 2015-05-11 at 05:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    God I really do love the Rishi stuff. It's just silly enough to be a believable story in SW. And the pirate outfits are great too. I'd love to see more Rishi or Rakataa Prime planet stuff. Maybe a stronghold. More Manaan or SH there too.

Taking recommendations for my next class story, favoring ranged dps on republic cause I found a chatty/active guild.
    Go for trooper. Yes it's predictable but it's also consistent.

Smuggler is very disjointed and completely lost me after act 2. Act 3 simply doesn't mesh well with the overall feeling/motivation of the class so far. That being said Smuggler has some of the funniest conversations.

And if you thought JK was boring I won't start sage I liked it, but I also though Inquisitor story was pretty bad - way too many nonsensical FOR TEH EVULZ moments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goshko View Post
    Go for trooper. Yes it's predictable but it's also consistent.

Smuggler is very disjointed and completely lost me after act 2. Act 3 simply doesn't mesh well with the overall feeling/motivation of the class so far. That being said Smuggler has some of the funniest conversations.

And if you thought JK was boring I won't start sage I liked it, but I also though Inquisitor story was pretty bad - way too many nonsensical FOR TEH EVULZ moments.
    I remember the first bit of trooper but not much. I think I may have to re-roll mine though, just not digging him. Big(model 4) white/black Cathar named Fatthar, must have been feeling silly that day.

I really enjoyed inquisitor though. I wasn't evil for evil, I was evil when it benefited me and got me power. Fits rather well with the Chapter 5 class quest I think. Generally I was nice to all the companions.

Speaking of the CH5 class quests (on Rishi) the JK one was actually rather unexpected and while the tasks of the quest were regular doldrums mmo fetch/click, the bit of story with it was really rather nice, gave a bit more of a sense of closure to some of the earlier JK events which had felt otherwise glossed over.

- - - Updated - - -

So I deleted my Smuggler to remake her but now I can't use her name? Anyone know what the deal is with that?
    Last edited by OGXanos; 2015-05-12 at 12:40 PM.

The same thing happened to me regarding a name. I think if you wait a while with a name it eventually gets saved and kept on the database. Which means the only way to use it again is if and when Bioware do a name purge. That or someone took the exact name you did.