10+ Year Old Account

Will E3 2015 be the best E3 yet?

So, PC gamer and AMD have partnered up to bring us a 3 hour long PC gaming E3 conference this year. Here's the article with the speakers that will be involved: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...onference.aspx

This comes with the news that Square Enix is hosting their own conference this year, which I don't believe they've had one in a very long time and Bethesda is hosting their first ever E3 conference. This is of course alongside Ubisoft, EA, Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony having their normal yearly E3 conferences.

Is anyone else getting super hyped for this year? I usually get pretty excited about E3. It's a yearly ritual of mine to sit down and watch all of the conferences as well as some of the coverage on various streams/tv channels, but this year seems especially good. I think what makes it so exciting is that we don't really know a whole lot about what these companies are going to be bringing to the table. Obviously EA is gonna bring sports games and Ubisoft is going to bring Assassin's Creed but other than that we can really just speculate. Square Enix is the only conference where I feel like we know most of the cards up their sleeve such as Kingdom Hearts 3, FF XV, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and Tomb Raider, but I think they may have a surprise or two for us.

Not to mention that developers have had a good amount of time with the new hardware and many developers are dropping last gen entirely. We'll probably start seeing real innovation this year and in 2016.

So what do you think? Will this be the best E3 of all time? Also what has been your favorite E3?

Deleted
    Who cares about Conventions, seriously. I could not give a fuck about it. Most of the trailers shown there are bullshit anyways.

^Wow, so much hate.

I am very excited about this year's E3. specially because of VR.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually stoked for E3 this year. Looking forward to more about Scalebound and the new IP from Microsoft. Hopefully they'll have a good presentation and focus primarily on games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadley-II View Post
    Who cares about Conventions, seriously. I could not give a fuck about it. Most of the trailers shown there are bullshit anyways.
    Eh..

OnT: Ofcourse Im amped, not as much as when I was a kid but E3 is still E3. Remember when I would read about it in magazines rather than watch streams. ^^

No, everyone will continue to complain and lament about how this E3 was even worse than last years and it gets worse every year.

I'm very excited for this E3 because I feel we'll be seeing some massive announcements this year such as Fallout 4 and maybe some footage of Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm also excited for the Microsoft one for the first time ever because they're trying to brings more genres to their platform. It'll be the biggest conference in the longest time and that is exciting after last years. Now we just need Nintendo to have a traditional conference because I miss all the wacky stuff that happens on their stage.

It can't top E3 1998.

OoT, Dreamcast, MGS. Nuff said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Now we just need Nintendo to have a traditional conference because I miss all the wacky stuff that happens on their stage.
    You really want the return of ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, everyone will continue to complain and lament about how this E3 was even worse than last years and it gets worse every year.
    Well the last couple years have been pretty meh because we've been in that awkward console generation transition phase, so I can understand where people are coming from with that. That's actually why I'm excited is because I think we've gotten past the transition phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You really want the return of ?
    YES!

But for real, I don't know if I'd prefer that or the Reggie vs. Iwata fight from last years. Both are attractive offerings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I'm very excited for this E3 because I feel we'll be seeing some massive announcements this year such as Fallout 4 and maybe some footage of Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm also excited for the Microsoft one for the first time ever because they're trying to brings more genres to their platform. It'll be the biggest conference in the longest time and that is exciting after last years. Now we just need Nintendo to have a traditional conference because I miss all the wacky stuff that happens on their stage.
    I like you.

any info on KH3 would be nice, but not sure if i want to continue holding my breath or not

Quote Originally Posted by Stayfrostee View Post
    any info on KH3 would be nice, but not sure if i want to continue holding my breath or not
    KH3 is already confirmed for the event.