Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Do you guys with low /played (or those much lower than the OP) play any other games? How much time have you spent on them?
    Games that consumed a large amount of time for me during WoW's lifespan:

Battlefield 1942 (friends and I played that game up until well past BF2's release)
    Skyrim (for all of ~400 hours total, 2 complete playthroughs)
    SWTOR (for about a month real time, realized it was a wow clone, said to hell with it)
    GW2 (now at about 1500 total hours played)

For perspective, I have about 10 times as much time on WoW as I have GW2.
    Last edited by Kazgrel; 2015-05-05 at 08:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    I've been playing pretty consistently since vanilla and have about 400 days on my main so yeah yours is pretty outrageous :<
    I started in wrath and played my main until the end of cata when I swapped toons...
    I had over 350 days played time when I switched mains in MoP.

If I added up all my toons I couldn't even come close to the OP's number xD.
    Last edited by Sketchy; 2015-05-05 at 08:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Do you guys with low /played (or those much lower than the OP) play any other games? How much time have you spent on them?
    Probably over 4000 days worth of time spent on PC during the last 15 years alone.

Don't see how you can have over 3 years played.
    It has to be a bug.
    I only have 450 days and I too have played since classic across two toons near 100 percent.
    You'd sleep 1/3rd of the time over the ten years so that means for 3 of the remaining 7~ years you literally NEVER logged off? All on one character as well?
    Doesn't seem realistic unless you were botting while sleeping, then it opens up the realm of possibility.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I think I have just over 130 days on my main.

Deleted
    125d on my warrior (main MoP ->)
    100d on my hunter (main WotLK - Cata)
    55d on druid (alt since ICC)
    38d on priest (alt since DS)
    27d on monk (alt since ToT)
    26d on shaman (alt since DS)
    23d on paladin (alt since DS)
    20d on DK (alt since DS)
    18d on mage (alt since DS)
    8d on warlock (alt since SoO)
    4d on rogue (alt since DS)

453d in total. Probably had ~200 on my other account before it got stolen around the time of patch 3.2, started playing in mid-late TBC. Took a lengthy break from mid-tier 11 to early tier 13.
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2015-05-05 at 08:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    It has to be a bug.
    I only have 450 days and I too have played since classic across two toons near 100 percent.
    You'd sleep 1/3rd of the time over the ten years so that means for 3 of the remaining 7~ years you literally NEVER logged off? All on one character as well?
    Doesn't seem realistic unless you were botting while sleeping, then it opens up the realm of possibility.
    It's easily possible to play for 8 hours every day for 10 full years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    It has to be a bug.
    Some people like playing video games, shocking I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    198 days on my main. 305 days total. Been playing mainly since beginning of WotLK. A large majority of that is /afk time.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream