Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bervose View Post
    Question: Do you believe men and women should have equal rights?
    If so then you're a feminist.
    Actually you are an egalitarian:

e·gal·i·tar·i·an
    iˌɡaləˈterēən/
    adjective
    adjective: egalitarian

of, relating to, or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.
    "a fairer, more egalitarian society"

noun
    noun: egalitarian; plural noun: egalitarians

a person who advocates or supports egalitarian principles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Women are just proving they can be as much of a sexist/racist asshole as men can, congratulations.

Feminist is just another word for Sexist Female.

And hey men, remember to vote with your Dick!
    Yeah, but voting with my dick means I'll be voting for Jeb Bush or Ted Cruz this time around, and since voting for them is far worse than voting with my hypothetical vagina, I'll steer clear of that level of stupidity this time around, thanks.

I guess the difference is, i recognize that Hilary isn't a perfect candidate, but she is basically a shoe in for the Democratic one. Unless by some miracle that a non-radical Republican candidate gets a step up to the platform, I'm going to vote Hilary on the same principles that I voted in Obama. "The shiniest of two turds."
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2015-05-04 at 04:39 PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Wouldn't a pen be easier?
    maybe they're concerned about the ink storage.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck using your vagina to vote. Just as long as you don't leave snail trails all over the voting card it should work out ok.

Also, she'd better do something with that vagina because when you are this ugly I doubt it gets used for much else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    snail trails
    That term cracks me up every time I see it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bervose View Post
    Question: Do you believe men and women should have equal rights?
    If so then you're a feminist.
    No, Categorically not.
    Feminism is the struggle for equal rights, For Women - your statement requires the axiomatic conditional of women always being with less rights, in all situations, something that has never ever been true.
    Last edited by mmocfd561176b9; 2015-05-04 at 04:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Good luck using your vagina to vote. Just as long as you don't leave snail trails all over the voting card it should work out ok.

Also, she'd better do something with that vagina because when you are this ugly I doubt it gets used for much else.
    This post Pretty much Anti Feminism, women standing up for themselves and rights means they look like the woman in the picture.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I would like to come out as pro vag.
    we should form a new party.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Hilary hasn't known what it's like to menstruate in at least a dozen years, probably closer to 20, which is ironically closer to Kate Harding's age than not.

Fight sexism with sexism!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Why aren't people like this lobotomised at birth?! Why?!

15+ Year Old Account
    This is so stupid, but not exactly unexpected. Hillary will be getting some votes simply for being a woman, I don't think anyone is surprised by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Why aren't people like this lobotomised at birth?! Why?!
    Because Republicans protect them before birth, and Democrats protect them when they are a burden on society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    That should be an "equalist" (is that a word?)
    Egalitarian is the word you're looking for. Although, I suppose the best explanation I've heard for it is that Feminists do believe in Egalitarianism, they just tackle the issues from the woman side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Deleted
    Angela Merkel in Germany was voted for chancelor (or better her political party was voted, but she was the offical chancellor candidate), because she was the best person for the job.

No one gave a shit about her gender. There were no feminists declaring she should be voted for, because she is a women. There were no men declaring she shoulndt be voted for. People just voted, because of her political views and future plans for the country.

I in no way hate the USA, but after reading such crap I feel sorry for the political landscape. I just hope those "feminists" just represent a frindge group of the political spectrum in the states.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    This post Pretty much Anti Feminism, women standing up for themselves and rights means they look like the woman in the picture.
    How is Anti-Feminism a bad thing? First wave and second wave? I can understand. These 3rd wave, self-entitled, "manscaping" "rapeculture" bellowing man-haters that claim that if we don't bow down to them or agree to everything from mandatory castration for every male to apologizing for everything that males have done since the beginning of time, then we must be women-beating hate-mongering patriarch supporters? No.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Egalitarian is the word you're looking for. Although, I suppose the best explanation I've heard for it is that Feminists do believe in Egalitarianism, they just tackle the issues from the woman side.
    That's sort of like saying the KKK do believe in the right of all races to exist, they just tackle the issues from the white supremacist side.

10+ Year Old Account

Same anti feminist bullshit the rhetoric doesn't change.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe123 View Post
    Angela Merkel

No one gave a shit about her gender. There were no feminists declaring she should be voted for, because she is a women. There were no men declaring she shoulndt be voted for. People just voted, because of her political views and future plans for the country.
    Also this.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    What the fucking fuck