... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...You're not serious, are you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    ...You're not serious, are you?
    Your sig is so very out of date.

10+ Year Old Account
    I totally believe that story...... cause I believe in the easter bunny and unicorns too..

Never happened to me, and I even know a few prostitutes. They seem to have had higher work ethics I guess.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Your sig is so very out of date.
    There needs to be an MMO-Champion Hunger Games thread + an MMO-Champion Hunger Games CHAT ONLY thread. I don't have time to sift through 2000 pages of people's nonsense o.O

Deleted
    There needs to be an MMO-Champion Hunger Games thread + an MMO-Champion Hunger Games CHAT ONLY thread. I don't have time to sift through 2000 pages of people's nonsense o.O
    You need to sign up for Tuesdays game right now, the game now allows custom events and things are mental.

NO NEVER, sift through our nonsense!

*Real tip, don't sift through it, just jump in whenever, all chats are nonsensical anyway, I don't even bother reading each page anymore*

Why not, unless she has a disease? Fuck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    "How much?"
    "Do you have change for a twenty?"

In the past I've had strippers offer extras, but not just some random person I know. They usually wait until after a few hook ups before they ask for favors. Last person that asked for anything wanted me to pay her $1400 phone bill, but this was after we dated a couple weeks. I said no.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

I would say something like, 'thank you, but no.'

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Other situation a friends sister wanted to buy one of her kids dad new rims and tires, she offered me X number of services a month for X number of months if I would loan her the money to make payments on them.
    This one however, if she actually was talking about a loan, is different. I would have borrowed her the money with no strings attached. But since she was willing to put out so much, she must be a player or free spirit. When borrowing her the money, I would keep getting caught checking her out to let her know that I was interested. I would then expect many booty calls from her in the future. And there you go, you get to save your principals and you get some casual sex.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to sign up for Tuesdays game right now, the game now allows custom events and things are mental.
    Done and done. What are the chances of page number ranges for each game being added? It would be nice to go through and see some of the actual games without trying to sift through pages of non-game like Jester Joe seems to want me to do :P

- - - Updated - - -

Done and done. What are the chances of page number ranges for each game being added? It would be nice to go through and see some of the actual games without trying to sift through pages of non-game like Jester Joe seems to want me to do :P
    Oh wait, nevermind it seems like that functionality has mostly already made its way into the thread. Carry on!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Sorry, I do not swing that way", if they cannot take a few hints I bluntly tell them to fuck off.
    Around the early 2000s, at City Club in Detroit, I offered to buy a girl a drink, she replied: "Go away, I eat pussy."

Reply: Amazing, so do I, we have something in common.

Made a friend that night
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

tell that chick to stop being thirsty

Deleted
    Well, if you know them you need to be polite. So you say "sorry, I'm not interested in that, I wish you well though". If they continue to bother you you tell them that you'll report them to the police if they continue.

Now, if you know them as friends and know they actually have money problems you could offer to lend money without receiving any "service" back. But you'd need to be sure they actually need it and that they will actually use it for something that helps them put themselves back on track.

Honestly though, this never happened to me from people I know in person.

ask them if they offer a discount card.

Offer 5 inches of pure bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    I see how that would turn on you, they already have you marked as someone they can get money from, they give you something for free, then call rape if you dont pay them. Then you can pay them or go to jail, pay a lawyer and roll the dice with your future
    I didn't say it was a good idea, simply one option. I find it hard to believe it happens that often, I've lived in shady places, nice places, I worked next to three strip clubs at one place, a low income neighborhood complete with Adult stores and never once encountered anything like that, never mind the variety of people I've worked with.

Scream rape, blow on my whistle and cry to the campus police that I was raped because she approached me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tywin Lannister View Post
    "No"

(10 Characters)

/thread

nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post

This one however, if she actually was talking about a loan, is different. I would have borrowed her the money with no strings attached. But since she was willing to put out so much, she must be a player or free spirit. When borrowing her the money, I would keep getting caught checking her out to let her know that I was interested. I would then expect many booty calls from her in the future. And there you go, you get to save your principals and you get some casual sex.
    No she wanted around $1000 to buy him new "rims" for his car, she was going to get them from somewhere that she could do payments, so she would sleep with me a twice a month for $200 per month until they were paid off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    If sex is offered as repayment, no. The intent, that you owe me something, just makes it creepy. Either fuck me, or don't. Do it because you want to, not because you feel you owe me.
    They normally try to make it seem like, they kinda want to but they need....... and if you dont agree to the terms "fuck you, your a loser" "You dont even have enough to pay my mans bond"

"No."

or

"I'm not interested."

or

"I prefer men."