Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Just so you know, that's very unusual.

"No thanks" would work fine. Maybe find new friends if this makes you uncomfortable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I'd suggest they pay me if they're that forward about the offer.

I ask them "how much?", take a step back, look at them from top to bottom in a theatrical fashion and proceed to tell them they overvalue themselves quite a bit :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I ask them "how much?", take a step back, look at them from top to bottom in a theatrical fashion and proceed to tell them they overvalue themselves quite a bit :P.
    You....damnit you're a GENIUS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    They offer not me. If I help them I expect they would keep coming back and asking for larger sums
    I'm not saying you should give everyone money who asks, then you're the one getting taken advantage of. But if someone came to me with a real need I certainly would not take advantage of that need for my own benefit. Same reason I wouldn't take advantage of a woman who was passed out drunk at a party or take the wallet of someone I saw have a heart attack in front of me . . . it's basic human decency.
    Now if they're engaged in the profession of prostitution, obviously no one is being taken advantage of ( assuming human trafficking is not involved).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

In other words, you know some independent working prostitutes? I would decline since with a woman like that the risk of catching a STD is very high (even with a condom).
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Never happend to me. Would never pay for it either. If they are in need of money I could loan them some anyway.
    Pretty much this. I guess it depends on how out of touch I am with them, how things ended etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Can I put it anywhere?

How do you other guys act when women, normally ones you know even if indirectly offer you "services" in exchange for money.

Happens to me around 2-3 times a year. Get a message from a girl you used to kinda know but havent talked with in awhile she offers you things for money for a ticket, or bill.
    Other situation a friends sister wanted to buy one of her kids dad new rims and tires, she offered me X number of services a month for X number of months if I would loan her the money to make payments on them.
    At a place I used to work a girl got caught using company email to solicit and setup appointments to sell herself to other employees, she never contacted me though.

Rejected the offers, I have some principals still.
    If you can't function on something this trivial without help, maybe you need paid services

10+ Year Old Account
    Other situation a friends sister wanted to buy one of her kids dad new rims and tires, she offered me X number of services a month for X number of months if I would loan her the money to make payments on them.
    first off

if she wants to whore herself out she better be a 6 or better

second, she better not be charging more than $100/visit if she isn't

third, that sounds like a great way to lose a lot of money all at once and should be given in individual visits. you give her the money, fuck her a few times then decides what she is doing is wrong and doesn't want to do it anymore. bam, paid for something you aren't using and can't do anything about it.

really a bad idea all around even if you wanted to

just say "wow really? that's disgusting/pathetic. no thanks."

10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect a prostitute would be more straight forward about it, not try to make small talk then offer the reason, then the exchange.
    And its not even holidays yet and had this happen twice in 2015
    You clearly have never met a woman then son,especially a women with a drive to get what she wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you could just say: "Thanks for the offer, but i'm not really interested" or something like that, if you want to take the offer just accept

I used to get calls like this just for sex... no exchange of money or goods... well sometimes they bought me dinner first.