Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Big Bang Theory season finale. Spoiler alert

So gotta say I did not expect Sheldon to have an engagement ring for Amy at the end of the episode. I fully expected him to just brush if off that she was walking away from him.

Thanks godness. Im not sure how it went on for so long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it over? I never liked it.

You guys do know the difference between a season finale and a series finale right?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's still not funny. Don't know how it's been on the air so long while series like Happy Endings or Ground Floor get cancelled after 2/3 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    You guys do know the difference between a season finale and a series finale right?
    Are you going to make my day by telling me that the season finale was actually the series finale? *looks incredibly hopeful*

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It's still not funny. Don't know how it's been on the air so long while series like Happy Endings or Ground Floor get cancelled after 2/3 seasons.
    Thats your opinion, I hated ground floor but I have always loved this show

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    The Big Bang Theory is like blackface for nerds, amirite Celista?
    I seriously feel that way, lol. Anyway, not to derail the thread...I'm assuming this thread was meant for BBT fans, not for people who want to bash it.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I seriously feel that way, lol. Anyway, not to derail the thread...I'm assuming this thread was meant for BBT fans, not for people who want to bash it.
    That was the general idea.

Meh. The entire show has gone downhill since they focused on the girls and stopped even trying to have clever jokes. S1 and S2 were fine, now it's just generic comedy with obnoxious laugh track no.23. Seeing they're getting married now I expect that issue won't abate. I'm sure I'll still watch it eventually, but I won't enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Meh. The entire show has gone downhill since they focused on the girls and stopped even trying to have clever jokes. S1 and S2 were fine, now it's just generic comedy with obnoxious laugh track no.23. Seeing they're getting married now I expect that issue won't abate. I'm sure I'll still watch it eventually, but I won't enjoy it.
    I agree, I miss the days before it focused on the girls. However when I start watching a show I watch it all the way through so I'll continue to watch it.

Is it over? I never liked it.
    Isn't it wierd to then go to a thread about it, just to comment shit about it? Oh wait, mmo-c in its nutshell.

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda agree, it was better before, but it isn't all that bad now either. It gives me good laughs, so it is good enough for me. Seen A LOT worse shows than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I was hoping it would end via mass character death but the series ending would be just as good.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

yeah, I thought it was funnier back when most people didn´t understand some of the more clever science jokes. Now it is just Friends 2.0

Usually whenever someone mentions tbbt, they're people who pop in to complain about the people who watch the show. I think the show itself sends a positive message about the sciences to people (more of a positive message most other shows can say they give), guessing some other big name scientists agree if they guest star in the show.

As for Sheldon's ring, it seemed like it came out of left field. Almost suggests the writers were just trying to fish for some cheap feels from the audience.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2015-05-11 at 10:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a metaphor as to how your fun and enjoyment in life is eroded by the nagging and forced compromises of your womanfolk.
    "I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." ~Kurt Vonnegut.

Happy Endings was Elisha 8 years past her prime.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Happy Endings was Elisha 8 years past her prime.
    It's still to this day one of the funniest sitcoms.

I liked DWJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    thats your (in my oppinion very BAD ) oppinion and nothing else, move along when you have nothing to say

Yeah I was surprised to see Sheldon having a ring for Amy....