Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    So Muffins, a senior designer as Blizzard asks, "For me, flying often felt the same. Fly up -> point self in direction -> afk. Agree/disagree?", then you go to the WoW forums, because you don't use twitter so you can answer the question posed by a Blizzard representative on whether you agree or disagree, and the thread gets deleted.

Well played Blizz! well played.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17346885316

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, that was a lot of text to say, "As per our usual policy, Blizzard has heard your concerns and will be ignoring them."
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    " the legendary ring is a raid item -.." thats so sad that these devs have no plan what type of players their game play..

muffinus flying answers show me one thing.. these persons like him are one of the reasons why this game lost 30% of their subs in one quarter..
    This is the same person that suggested he should communicate more to the community by posting cat pictures so this should be no surprise.

It seems clear in recent months Blizzard is being hamstrung by key personnel that have no real passion for their job or even the quality of their work any more.

Deleted
    Always great to see blizzard reactions/explanations .
    Never ever a straight awnser , always twisting and turning , bending evrything to their "As we see " or "we feel like" points .
    And if all else fails start condecending . Like a bunch of politicians , thinking they are way too important .
    Think they need another 3 million slap on the wrist tbh .

Deleted
    Meh the legendary seems pretty bad, Id rather get a personal proc then have a raid wide 'Bloodlust' type spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    So Muffins, a senior designer as Blizzard asks, "For me, flying often felt the same. Fly up -> point self in direction -> afk. Agree/disagree?", then you go to the WoW forums, because you don't use twitter so you can answer the question posed by a Blizzard representative on whether you agree or disagree, and the thread gets deleted.

Well played Blizz! well played.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17346885316

It was deleted because there are already threads that discuss flying. A new one was unnecessary.

7+ Year Old Account
    If I was going to fly up, point and click, then afk till I got where I was going I would just take a flight point... I like how every single answer this guy has regarding anything is what would you like to see? I get community feedback is important but ffs they should know what works or doesn't work by now. Besides, they disregard the forums because they don't represent the entire community but a blue asks one person what they would like to see?

Deleted
    TL;DR !

Still a boring legendary, I'm waiting for the ones that drop from bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyrius View Post
    It was deleted because there are already threads that discuss flying. A new one was unnecessary.
    That is factually incorrect. But I figured someone would try that. I searched through several pages of threads before finding one that talked about that tweet. And there were no other recent threads at the time otherwise talking about the question muffin posted in his tweet or whether or not it would or should be introduced in 6.2. So when I finally found that one I posted in it. So apparently Blizz is just deleting any threads asking about flying in 6.2.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by magnognomus View Post
    simple: no fly= -3 mill subscriber. Question? Keep it that way and will see another 1-2 mill drop. Grats!
    Seriously? Such a MINIMAL percentage of this drop quit because of no flying. Don't be stupid. There are people that actually play the game you know. There aren't many casual players that only play to do dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    Seriously? Such a MINIMAL percentage of this drop quit because of no flying. Don't be stupid. There are people that actually play the game you know. There aren't many casual players that only play to do dailies.
    It's not so much the flying, it's lack of acknowledgement that they aren't listening to the community.

I just don't get why the Dev Team is so concerned that players play the game they way they want us to play it instead of giving us the tools to play the game WE want to play it. It shouldn't matter if players play the way you envisioned or not, what should matter is if they play at all and for how long they play it. If all you do is cut out options for players they they will either stop playing or play less.

I just hope these lead developers are willing to put their jobs on the line for their "envisioned player experience" because if they keep going down this path and WoW looses another 1-2m subs the next quarter you can bet they won't be lead designers anymore.