Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Come on people! Giant pit of lava! We have to Eric Cartman the world, I will not be a damn minority and if that means wiping out the majority of the human race to ensure that I am the majority! THE GINGER MAJORITY!

10+ Year Old Account
    They're pale with orange hair and usually freckles.

Beyond that, ummm... some are sexy, some aren't. Don't really view it as much different than having black hair.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    My wife is Irish. Need I say more?
    Yes, is her name Mary?

Quote Originally Posted by Megitsune View Post
    I haven't seen you in person yet! You could be a qtpie.
    Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    I think ginger males are gross looking but other than that ya.
    It would be wrong of me to tell you to fuck off and to go play in traffic so I'll say this instead: Flee before I devour your mortal soul. For it is Dinner time on the west coast and I am hungry.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most natural ginger women I've met irl aren't very attractive...the gingers you see online are either girls who have dyed their hair, or rare exceptions to this general rule.

I just think it's hilarious cause there was a poll on this very forum a while back that was like "guys...your favorite hair color?" and red hair won by a landslide...and I was fucking shocked...because real redheads are just bleh...these guys obviously have drank the kool-aid and they probably think girls like Chirstina Hendricks are indicative of a red-headed women...fuck no. The Hollywood redhead is a far cry from the reality. Brunette for me all the way baby.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful Ginger Women are the pinnacle of perfection for the Human Race.

I love myself some Crimson Goddess'

Childhood friend was a ginger named Marc-André. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he was very fun to be around.

Redheaded women rule the planet in terms of attractiveness IMO. Pale skin, freckles, yes please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hottest girl I've ever known was a ginger.... granted her attitude was also the best I've ever seen a girl but ya...
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I've been asked so many times if my pubes matched my hair.
    So..?

Jokes aside, there are some very hot gingers out there, but mostly because I like the pale skin. But then there are a shit ton of ugly gingers. I think of it as a constant factor. If you look good, it makes you look better. If you are butt-ugly it amplifies that as well...

Quote Originally Posted by brimdog View Post

"Freckles are just Angel kisses"
    I usually love the freckles. I get annoyed when they get covered up.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Ginger women are wild in bed, so I am all for it

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Deleted
    My thoughts is they should dye their hair an acceptable colour. Unless of course, they work in a circus.

Deleted
    I have red hair, but I don't have any freckles, and the only reason my skin is pale is because I spend most of my time indoor<

When I go out I usually put some gel to make it look wet so people can't really tell I have red hair, I don't think I would have gotten laid once w/o gel. Though it wouldn't work at all during daytime:S

I honestly hesitated to dye my hair another color when I used to go clubbing quite often, now I don't really care. Even if red hair is pretty hated in France(where I am living atm)I'm not too bothered by it now.

My eyes used to have a very clear brown color, but now they look like they have a mossy green color.

Quote Originally Posted by Laumann View Post
    My thoughts is they should dye their hair an acceptable colour. Unless of course, they work in a circus.
    I never had much luck with dyes or changing my hair color, the red always came through.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.