Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    Oh, and... we are working on a very large wall of text to present to developers outlining everything wrong (and right) with shadow. I'm feeling pretty positive that it will address every issue and, eventually, help change some things for the better.
    Looking forward to it. Sometimes I feel forum feedback (particularly from the official forums) is often too disjointed and disparate. I hope consolidated feedback allows for a better understanding of the current state of priest players, and I thank you all guys for putting the work into it.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's posted here: http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7530 (and I think Twintop put it on these forums, too) but a copy will be sent to Devs privately, so don't expect any kind of response r input from those guys on any public threads.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

15+ Year Old Account
    In the Level 100 talent section, Twintop leaps to the term CoP Lite, but it's quite likely the Devs don't really know what that means.

Twintop if you see this before I get home to whisper you, maybe just expand the line before it to explain that "the same as MoP but with a reduced MB cooldown", means that we're ignoring all the functionality of the Clarity of Power talent, continuing to use DoTs, and solely benefitting from the reduced Mind Blast cooldown.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2015-05-22 at 05:46 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    He explained what CoP lite is in the 45 talent section if I remember correctly.

I mean if we're concerned with terms the developers aren't familiar with, you might want to start with 'shadow priest'.

You'll get my snark when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.