Thread: Mafia 56: K-pop

Page 1 of 113
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Mafia 56: K-pop

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!
    If you have interest in the game, head on over to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-thread

In the peaceful town of the entire country of South Korea nothing ever goes wrong. You wake up to another great day and go on your daily morning stroll, only to stumble across the unreasonably brutally mangled corpses of Rap Mon and Jimin, a short Distance away you also find the body of Jay Park. It is now up to you to put your detective skills developed over a long career of singing and dancing to the test and solve this crime before more bodies start to pile up.

Rules.

General You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with players that are alive to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted, and your alignment will be punished as a result

Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden. With the revelation of a players death, that role card of that player will be revealed.

Questions

If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. You are best to ask in your quicktopic for a response.

The phases

Day - Everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten a majority (more than half) of the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. The day will go on until someone reaches the required number of votes for a lynch, the town decides to no-lynch or the deadline is reached.
    If the deadline is reached with no majority the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched, if that is a tie the person that reached that number first will be lynched.
    Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded. You do not need to unvote in this game for your next vote to count. I will accept whatever your most current vote is. To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Arlee

The day phase lasts a maximum of 48 hours and will shorten late game at the mods discretion.

Night
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated threads. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason. If a bump is wanted, mod will ask for it from someone who isn't playing. Action WILL be taken. The Night Phase will last a maximum of 24 hours.

Alive players:
    1. Cruelle
    2. Listo95
    3. Omerto
    4. Palawin
    5. Strikered
    6. Virothe

Dead:
    1. Valyrian Stormclaw playing Dasom the godmother for the questional mafia was lynched day 1
    2. Largehorn playing Lizzy a Mason was killed night 1
    3. Dupti playing Shindong a goon for the Scandal mafia was killed night 1

4. Bloodfox the bleeder was lynched on day 2
    5. Dendrek the Plastic Surgeon for the Scandal Mafia was killed night 2
    6. Graeham playing Jisoo a rolecop for the Scandal Mafia was Lynched day 3
    7. Monkz playing Jaejoong the Pacified Townie was killed on night 3
    8. Danner playing Jihyun a prostitute for the Questionable mafia was been lynched on day 4
    9. Opeth150 playing Soljin a Vanilla Townie has been struck by lightning (mod killed) day 4

10. Kel playing Sulli a rolecop for the Questionable Members mafia was killed Night 4
    11. Razasmith playing Khyuhyun the cop was killed Night 4

12. Crackleslap playing Hyuk the goon for the Questionable Mafia was lynched on day 5.
    13. Lellybaby playing Taecyeon the watcher was killed on Night 5.
    14. Reticence playing Eunji the medical examiner was killed on Night 5.

15. Shug playing Suzy the vanilla townie was lynched on day 6.
    16. Mercylolk playing Seungri the heckler was killed on Night 6
    17. Arialla playing Seohyun the doctor was killed on Night 6.

18. Feral Camel playing Dahee a goon for the Scandal mafia has been lynched Day 7.
    19. Jynx playing Gyuri the visitor was killed Night 7.
    20. Celtic playing Gain the jailer was killed Night 7
    21. Nahriel playing Taeyeon the godmother for the Scandal mafia was killed Night 7.

22. Uggor playing ???? The Idol Killer (Ninja Serial Killer) was been lynched on day 8
    23. Dranxadin playing Sehun a goon for the Questionable Mafia has been killed Night 8

Town and Cruelle Win!

Day 5 timer:

With 18 alive it takes it takes 10 to lynch.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2015-05-31 at 06:30 PM.

First!

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    So Ana the mod is town? To bad we can't lynch a mod. Or do you mean after him, so it would be me!
    Well then...

Vote: Anakso
    FoS: Listo

Let's do this bucko!

I'm here yay

Anakso, why do you hate us so much? Sorted name lists make for happy players.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    only to stumble across the unreasonably brutally mangled corpses of Rap Mon and Jimin
    the game just started and im already dead? :<

Quote Originally Posted by mercylolk View Post
    the game just started and im already dead? :<
    Is that a claim?

Unvote vote Mercylok

10+ Year Old Account
    Jimin the Jimin from BTS silly, there is like 10 Jimins or J-mins in Kpop.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Is that a claim?

Unvote vote Mercylok

hai ppl.

10+ Year Old Account
    But the killers of Rap Mon and Jimin clearly don't need to be found because they are both dead. Clearly Rap Mon kept telling Jimin he has no jams and he finally snapped and they both fought to the death and both died. That or Jimin drowned himself and someone moved the corpse and Rap Mon dropped a cigarette at a gas station and his body was also moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    hai ppl.
    Hey creepy mod!

Unvote vote Anakso

Back to the lynchin' business!

weeee,

Guy's I promise I will be active this game. I'm sorry for vanishing last game as well, I had some stuff happen and I just kinda lost motivation to play. That combined with the fact that I expected to die a lot earlier in the game just kinda made me lose a lot of interest v_v

It's never happened before and for a good reason, I have enough respect for you guys to at least put out some form of effort and I feel terrible that I let my personal life infringe upon the game the way I did.

Bad virothe, bad!

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously I have no room to talk.

It's great to see a healthy mix of familiar and unfamiliar faces!

Just for giggles

Vote: Listo

Quote Originally Posted by JynxMoonchild View Post
    Just for giggles

*slowly backs away*

10+ Year Old Account
    Just for giggles

I will find you and I will end you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Dendrek
    creepy dagger man.

Wish: Listo

Oh wait, that's not a thing anymore, well, shit.

Just for giggles

Well, since Listo taunted us to vote him if mods aren't valid lynching targets, then I will gladly take him up on his offer!

Unvote vote Listo

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Vote: Dendrek
    creepy dagger man.

Wish: Listo

Oh wait, that's not a thing anymore, well, shit.
    Damnit. Now if I vote you it looks like OMGUS. And here I was planning on voting you anyways.

Vote: Uggor

Give me a min to come up with a reason for this vote.