Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I wonder if Page never left BNL on Earth-38?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Not only do they tell us it's her 13th Earth birthday they have her act like a 13 year old. The writers continuously find ways to lower my opinion of this show.

Who the hell goes to a Barenaked Ladies concert in 2017 anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Who the hell goes to a Barenaked Ladies concert in 2017 anyways?
    A fan of Barenaked Ladies who wants to see them perform live? Is this a trick question?

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    A fan of Barenaked Ladies who wants to see them perform live? Is this a trick question?
    They were relevant when I was in high school, and I was in high school in the 90s. And they don't exactly rise to classic rock status. It was mostly a joke though, relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i ship kara x mon el
    I ship Lena/Kara

- - - Updated - - -

OMG Mr Mxylplyx!!!!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I ship Lena/Kara

- - - Updated - - -

OMG Mr Mxylplyx!!!!
    I'll admit I kept waiting (and hoping) for Lena to lean in and kiss Kara

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    I'll admit I kept waiting (and hoping) for Lena to lean in and kiss Kara
    I agree, Kara+Lena would of made a LOT better choice for a lesbian couple than her sister/maggie. It has the les angle, as well as the Supergirl and Luthor angle.

I might've said this before, but I really hope they stay somewhat true to the comics, and have Mon-El get fatal lead poisoning. That way, he and Kara could have their romance, only to have it tragically cut short, giving us the required dosage of CW relationship drama.

Superman would come back, and suggest that Mon-El could be put into the Phantom Zone until a cure could be found. Only afterwards would he reveal to Kara that a cure won't be found for another thousand years, because he remembers seeing Mon-El being cured by Brainiac 5 in the 31st century back when he was a boy in the Legion. That'd also explain why we've not seen hide nor hair of Superman since the first two episodes - he knows what's going to happen, and is avoiding the temptation to alter history.

it look good , amazing i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    I might've said this before, but I really hope they stay somewhat true to the comics, and have Mon-El get fatal lead poisoning. That way, he and Kara could have their romance, only to have it tragically cut short, giving us the required dosage of CW relationship drama.

Superman would come back, and suggest that Mon-El could be put into the Phantom Zone until a cure could be found. Only afterwards would he reveal to Kara that a cure won't be found for another thousand years, because he remembers seeing Mon-El being cured by Brainiac 5 in the 31st century back when he was a boy in the Legion. That'd also explain why we've not seen hide nor hair of Superman since the first two episodes - he knows what's going to happen, and is avoiding the temptation to alter history.
    They did a lot of promo about Superman appearing but with him in only 2 episodes it seems rather dull.

I loved everything about that episode

Fuck this show, I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    They did a lot of promo about Superman appearing but with him in only 2 episodes it seems rather dull.
    Can't have him around too much though because every time he shows up she's brought down to sidekick status.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I loved everything about that episode
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvizz View Post
    Fuck this show, I'm done.
    I love how this show can provoke a 100% positive response in some people, and a 100% negative response in others.

i ship kara x mon el and kara x luthor

love triangle pls
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Btw, I strongly think that Mon-El is actually the last prince on Daxam, and that story in which he was the servant of the prince was a made-up to cover his identity. That's why those 2 creeps were looking for him.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Btw, I strongly think that Mon-El is actually the last prince on Daxam, and that story in which he was the servant of the prince was a made-up to cover his identity. That's why those 2 creeps were looking for him.
    And why a supposed bodyguard for royalty didn't actually know how to fight.

And why the Dominator wouldn't let him be harmed and bowed to him.

And why Mon-El was about to confess something about Daxam while he and Kara were caged by Cadmus.

I'm hoping they get around to the big reveal sooner rather than later. I don't want Mon-El being taken captive and removed from Earth to be the season finale cliffhanger.

You know why I couldn't be a cop?
    I wouldn't have announced anything in a dark clearing. I'd have put a bullet through a Luthor's head from concealment.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

I was particularly fond of "I know: to cover up my tracks I'll shoot the monitor, that'll slow them down!"