Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    I will begin answering each bullet point as per my opinion on this matter.

Subscriber numbers

• Numbers of subscribers always increased per expansion. Especially when you have a recruit a friend mount.
    • This expansion has not been a fun and engaging experience. Garrisons put a stop to that permanently.
    • WOW was definitely released at the right time. The only competition they had was Star Wars Galaxies. I remember when Galaxies introduced Jedi that’s when it killed the game for me. That’s when I decided to leave I to play WOW. Not sure how many others did at the time? But Galaxies had the best Professions and Crafting in any MMO to date. The only reason it was sustainable was because stuff you did meant something. Cataclysm was the beginning of the downfall and it’s going to continue because nothing in the game means anything anymore, it’s just given with no effort of accomplishment. If SWTOR, WildStar or Final Fantasy 14 was released at this time and WOW was released after they would have suffered what other MMO’s are feeling now.
    • I think they got the wrong word in there. I think they meant, “CYNICAL”.
    • How can you say that? Then why are 7 million players paying 15 bucks a month for? This is bad customer service. This is what happens when greedy companies get to the top because of their fanbase and think that they don’t owe us a thing. You guys should be releasing stuff every month for the billions you make from “US” in each of those months. We are paying a service and you are denying us that because of the stupid subscribers that are still playing your game right now don’t have the balls to leave went they know shit is sour. I guarantee that if another 3 million leave you will be throwing real content left and right like there is no tomorrow trying to prevent damage control. The problem is you have too much power and it has to be taken away.
    • Now I truly understand what they meant by releasing an expansion ever year. If subscribers numbers go down they release a mount for 25 bucks that counts as an expansion without any work put into it. All you have to do is unlock it with your credit card. It’s not something physical in which they have to share profits with a store or pay shipping for. Fucking disgusting.
    • Not yet.

Dungeons
    • The dungeons were not great period.
    • So why didn’t you add that?
    • But that what you doing with 6.2 letting us run old content that serves no purpose if it has nothing to do with the story of this expansion.
    • Which also is not going to be implemented in 6.2

New Content Patch 6.2
    • This is a flat out LIE to get subscribers back for 1 month so that they can make money. To those that left don’t fall for this. Remember what they did with 6.1
    • 8 New 5 mans and doing them right will make group dungeon content relevant again.
    • What is being polished? Whats the New Content?
    • Until Ranged DPS fall short of Melees
    • I don’t see it. Unless you are time gating players weekly in order to get more subscriptions from them. Nobody plays this game at a slow pace. This is just another excuse for stalling the player base.
    • To me Future projects means that the same team that is supposed to be providing real content from there paying customers cant because they are working on probably Diablo, Starcraft, Heroes of the storm and Hearthstone. This is what I believe they meant by Future projects because they could have easily said expansions. As for the important part it definitely is not Warcraft related. If it was 3 million people would have not left.
    • See here they used expansions.

Accessibility
    • (bullet point 4)Dungeons and Raids never had stories. We don’t know what happened to any of the Warlords after we beat them. If was just defeat them and move on. Nothing gratifying was added like a cutscene at the end. But with a store mount you definitely have the time to add a story to that right.

Raids
    • All this is bullshit. Other MMO’s can do this and make less money than Blizzard. They should just plain out say, “We can do that but we don’t want to because that takes a day out of us from not working”.

Social
    • Garrisons killed the Social aspect of this game. Not having Shattrah as a main hub killed the social aspect to this game. People were more social with these hubs in the past including Dalaran because they were right smack in the middle of the world. Going to Ashran is a total waste of time and it was designed that way. That place is so disorganized to find where things are at.

Misc.
    • There is no PVP content. Where is it?
    • No. Garrisons is the reason why there is no content in the game to begin with.
    http://www.darklegacycomics.com/comi...cs7XhIBYBd.jpg
    Last edited by War30; 2015-05-16 at 07:55 AM.

Obviously creating a fun and engaging game is by letting a game stand without content and adding store mounts

Deleted
    Good to see Blizzard has learned a thing or two after losing 3M subs in the first quarter. /s

Deleted
    Massive class overhauls aren't as likely to appear in content patches anymore, as returning players come back to find that their class has changed once again. **

but arent they massively nerfing most classes?

Let sum up 6.2:

Professions: "Great new recipes, exciting new gear crafts" = instead of savage blood you can run after felblight (called felblood original).... with the same exact daily cd. You can't get it for spirit etc...
    FLY: nonono you won't fly. We know you dead bored about going around hills 24/7 but still we wan't you to do that.....
    Tanaan Jungle: exciting new place (Timeless island v78.2) where you can farm exciting ilvl 655 loots on your ilvl 670 toon (no fly zone, but that's default)....
    New Raid: no there is no way you go from normal BRF to HC, we give you the fun part of farming iLVL 680 at LFR......
    Mythic Dugeons / Timewalk: we forget how to create 5 man instances so let's introduce the brand new recycled old content
    Ashran: we screwed up big time, but guess what! We don't care about it, so it stays as is....

PS: lost 3 mill subs but you can now buy the brand new flying mount straight from the game shop! Buy it, even if you can't use it....

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    How can someone explain 2.9 MILLION people leaving WoW in such a nonchalant manner. People don't play WoW year round anymore? What changed, the game, or the people?
    Intel i5-3570k @ 4.2GHz | 8gb 1600 MHz DDR3 Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 670 SC | ASUS Z77V LK | Seagate Berracuda 2TB
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ymeimei/simple