Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    I just want that they won't release Raid with the patch itself, I know this is pretty odd and unlikely but I wish to enjoy a bit more the Tanaan patch b4 the "whole Raid pressure thing".

I'd like they release:
    6.2 @ 23/6
    and
    Raid Tier @ 7/7
    I'd like to see something like this as well (although maybe just a one week gap vs. a two week gap). I highly doubt it will happen though - there would be an uproar about the raid being delayed. Is there any precedence for this? Has there ever been a mid-expansion raid patch where the raid didn't go live on the day the patch went live?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    lfr archimonde is actualy 5-6 times more important to be tuned correckly because it will be seen by 50-60 % of playerbase in oposition to hc archimonde which will be seen by 10 %
    They'll have four weeks to test lfr version internally + feedback from live version. Also, there are no real implications of fucking up Archimonde tuning w1, whereas there will be if he proves to be too easy or impossible to beat on hc.

6/30 is too close to Independence Day, after 7/4 is too late, and 6/23 lines up with a competitive opportunity. Blizzard announces season endings right on the 2-week mark, so barring Twitter teases we'll hear tomorrow.

I think doing the first 2 wings of normal mode raid testing in a single week last week speaks volumes about their plans to release in June.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

With raid testing on wednesday on mythic again, the 23rd suddenly seems alot less likely.

It's now 100% sure it's not the 23rd. We would have seen the pvp season end notice by now.

yeah, not the 23-rd

hmm

tomorrow will be a huge ptr update, so we should know by then

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    It's now 100% sure it's not the 23rd. We would have seen the pvp season end notice by now.
    It's been the 9th for less than 3 hours in California (as of this post, several hours after yours here) ... two weeks is any time today.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

they usually announce 2weeks in advance. so unless something get annoucned today or 2morrow. it will probobly not be until 30th/1st

Deleted
    Considering a mid-Summer release is something they've been wanting to avoid (hint: Firelands) but have still promised quicker content release, you could speculate for hours w/o getting anywhere. My money is on late July.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    It's been the 9th for less than 3 hours in California (as of this post, several hours after yours here) ... two weeks is any time today.
    Yes and No, they often give notice a day before the reset occurs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    Considering they have not even tested mythic dungeon abilities, they are not even in yet, and the 2 weeks notice and a couple of other stuff, i can gurantee you it will come out early/mid july
    There will be no mythic dungeon abilities, they will just deal more damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    Yes and No, they often give notice a day before the reset occurs.
    Always been on a tuesday afternoon in US, never been on a monday.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myxel View Post
    Considering a mid-Summer release is something they've been wanting to avoid (hint: Firelands) but have still promised quicker content release, you could speculate for hours w/o getting anywhere. My money is on late July.
    Late July is not going to happen. It's either the 23rd/24th of June or 7th/8th of July.

They released during Christmas which is by far worse than mid Summer.

In fact mid Summer is an excellent timing & they also never said Firelands was bad timing lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    With raid testing on wednesday on mythic again, the 23rd suddenly seems alot less likely.
    Happened 2 weeks before BRF was opened up as well (Hanz and Franzok Mythic), so that means very little.

Especially since mythic opens up a week after the patch comes out.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2015-06-09 at 12:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PVP season end needs to be announced today in order for the patch to go live on the 23rd. Otherwise, it will be the 30th or the 7th.

I dont see going past 30 June

either 23 or 30

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    I dont see going past 30 June

either 23 or 30
    if it was 23rd we would of known yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    PVP season end needs to be announced today in order for the patch to go live on the 23rd. Otherwise, it will be the 30th or the 7th.
    Yes and it's 5.35 am in CA right now. Looking at the past they announced it as early as 8 am pdt or as late at 5 pm pdt.

So between 2h25 and 11h30 of waiting, let's hope it's the first :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    if it was 23rd we would of known yesterday
    No lol. Past announcements were on a tuesday. Do research before posting.

Season 11 on a tuesday http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/697...soon-8-14-2012
    Season 12 on a tuesday http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/873...soon-2-19-2013
    Season 13 on a tuesday http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/106...soon-8-13-2013
    Season 14 on a tuesday http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/128...-soon-2-4-2014
    Season 15 on a tuesday http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/160...soon-9-30-2014
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2015-06-09 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    No lol. Past announcements were on a tuesday. Do research before posting.

Well it's tuesday here. not eveyone lives where you live mr political correct.

i accept your apology.

Doesnt matter though. wont be this month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.