Deleted

Help with Paladin role playing transmog

Hello! I love role playing with my human paladin but i'm in a big dilemma about which set i should transmog.
    Lightbringer set or the new Stormwind guard set (from garrison).
    Have in mind that i have the Tabard of the Lightbringer and the Replica Grand Marshal's Battle Hammer.

Id say that depends on what your character is like id guess A more down to earth character/roleplaying theme would be nice with the SW guard mog, but if your character is more of the holy knight in shining armor, id say the lightbringer

Im really a fan of the lightbringer set visually tho

I feel like a knight of the silver hand with this mog.

Im getting the lightbringer tabard today

Deleted
    While I love the armor, I find the helmet a bit too flashy :/ sorry for saying so, but is that a paladin or a boat with sails?

My opinion of Paladins is that they should be minimalist, as they are the servants of the Light, sometimes even more so than priests. A flashy armor is fine as it could be ceremonial or something, but I don't think the helmet is appropriate.

Just my 2 c!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtborg1109 View Post
    While I love the armor, I find the helmet a bit too flashy :/ sorry for saying so, but is that a paladin or a boat with sails?

My opinion of Paladins is that they should be minimalist, as they are the servants of the Light, sometimes even more so than priests. A flashy armor is fine as it could be ceremonial or something, but I don't think the helmet is appropriate.

Just my 2 c!
    Agreed. I think that set would go well with one of the early BC tier helms, i forget what one exactly but it was gruul/kara tier. Either that, or just go the no helm route or combine Lightbringer and Stormwind to something nice.

I think human paladins generally wore rather plain looking armor. They didn't go in for the flashy vanity armor like draenei and blood elf paladins do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspias View Post
    Agreed. I think that set would go well with one of the early BC tier helms, i forget what one exactly but it was gruul/kara tier. Either that, or just go the no helm route or combine Lightbringer and Stormwind to something nice.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30048/brighthelm-of-justice

?

10+ Year Old Account
    i was thinking more along the lines of the Justiciar helm, but that would look even better

If you can, why not use the awesome level 60 pvp paladin gear with the blue ribbon? Or is that only warriors? Do paladins get to have ones with blue ribbon like Bolvar wore in WotLK?