Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Anyone think we'll see a return to Sunwell Plateau? We know less than 5% of the wow player base actually did SWP. Same figures applied to Naxx and they re-released that as the starter raid for WOLTK.

I cant help think that we will see Alternative Reality Sunwell with the legion playing a massive part obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by 3allz View Post
    Anyone think we'll see a return to Sunwell Plateau? We know less than 5% of the wow player base actually did SWP. Same figures applied to Naxx and they re-released that as the starter raid for WOLTK.

I cant help think that we will see Alternative Reality Sunwell with the legion playing a massive part obviously.
    Negative.

Naxxramas was still only experienced by a small % during Burning Crusade due to 40man classic raids still being very difficult (even getting 40 people who wanted to do it was a task on its own.) So even after 2 years of it being out, almost no one did it.

Sunwell Plateua: Has been out what, 7-8 years? A lot of people experienced it as many expansions have passed letting it even be soloable now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well it wont be shattered but will still be on really big continent
    AU Azeroth would likely be about 35 years in the past, just like Draenor. The Sundering (that caused the single continent to split into four+) was 10,000 years ago, so, it would look pretty much the same...minus the extra discombobulation caused by the Cataclysm.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Negative.

Naxxramas was still only experienced by a small % during Burning Crusade due to 40man classic raids still being very difficult (even getting 40 people who wanted to do it was a task on its own.) So even after 2 years of it being out, almost no one did it.

Sunwell Plateua: Has been out what, 7-8 years? A lot of people experienced it as many expansions have passed letting it even be soloable now.
    I'm not talking about being able to go back and do the content way after its relevant. Naxx was a Vanilla instance, not Burning Crusade and that is my point entirely. Both Naxx and SWP have only been experienced in its original form by an extremely small % of the wow populous. They re-released Naxx for WOLTK so people could actually experience it, in its fully designed glory! So my theory is that they'll do the same for SWP.

I mean i have no problem with this being a stupid idea, im not even convinced my self, but I dont see your point at all :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3allz View Post
    I'm not talking about being able to go back and do the content way after its relevant. Naxx was a Vanilla instance, not Burning Crusade and that is my point entirely. Both Naxx and SWP have only been experienced in its original form by an extremely small % of the wow populous. They re-released Naxx for WOLTK so people could actually experience it, in its fully designed glory! So my theory is that they'll do the same for SWP.

I mean i have no problem with this being a stupid idea, im not even convinced my self, but I dont see your point at all :P
    He means that even after Naxx was obsolete content in TBC, very few people went back to do it by the time WotLK came out because of the logistical difficulty. Whereas people have been soloing SWP for years, so there's not really that much impetus for re-releasing it so people can see it.

We dont need blizz to keep recycling content. They should give new experience with what we know...

They can take us to the tomb of sargeras and we can meet there with the alliance leader of the era, so we can see some of the alliance characters of the movie. That seems more posible...

Also, Gromm is the last boss, so he WILL get corrupted eventually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruktna View Post
    Also, Gromm is the last boss, so he WILL get corrupted eventually.
    People are STILL banging on this? jeez...

I think Tomb of Sargeras is patch 6.3 and will lead WoD into expansion seven.
    And Morgoth came.