Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Could this problem also be attributed to the lack of shit to talk about when you first get into a relationship?

15+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't matter to me unless her number is really high, not a fan of excessive promiscuity.

in my case.. experience.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've only been with women who haven't had any previous partners, so I can't really say, But if my girl wanted to expand her numbers while with me, I'd be up for that, Nothing wrong with some funs, as long as everyone is willing

I don't think it matters though, Unless they've been sleeping with druggies to get a fix or something, that bothers me lol

Deleted
    One thing I've learnt through the years is to never mention that someone you've been with was bigger than the one you're with now. That shit is worse than anything it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    It doesn't matter to me unless her number is really high, not a fan of excessive promiscuity.
    So, it doesn't matter to you unless it matters?

K.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It shouldn't matter, so long as people use protection and are responsible.

What bothers me are people that use that dumb 'Lock and Key' analogy towards women - It's bullshit. Women should be able to have just as much sex as men and not be judge for it.
    Indeed, woman having less sex means less sex for men Or women... nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    One thing I've learnt through the years is to never mention that someone you've been with was bigger than the one you're with now. That shit is worse than anything it seems.
    Yeah, no one wants to hear that. It'd instantly give the association that you're not as "satisfying".

Hearing the opposite is great though, so go with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maulina View Post
    So, it doesn't matter to you unless it matters?

K.
    It doesn't matter as long as it's within a normal range.

I don't care if it's 1 or 15, but someone with like 50+ (at my age) is a huge red flag to me. People are free to have as much sex as they want, but that's just not an attitude I'd want in a partner. Different strokes.

I think it's just a tradition that goes back a long ways. It's stuck with us over time and people think there's some sort of prize in having a person that is untouched.

It's bullshit too.
    I've had seven partners, two were virgins (I'm a guy). The ones that were virgins felt better. It wasn't me "thinking" it would be different, it WAS different. Not going to go into details. Some of that might have to do with them just being more tense in general, idk. Hard to say.

The sex is way more boring though.

It doesnt matter for either gender. there is a unfair assumption too. men are not shamed for lots of partners but women are, which is a rediculous double standard.

At the end of the day all that matter is whether you are mentally healthy or not because of it. if you are doing it because you enjoy sex and the meetings are of a healthy nature then who cares, you arent harming yourself or others, but if the act of having many partners is a result of mental/emotional issues and if those encounters are not healthy or result in harming others then its a problem.

but should someone be shamed because of multiple partners, NO absolutely not, regardless of why they did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its funny how it works

I slept with this girl who was known to go around a lot

turns out I was the best one according to her friends XD kinda a funny compliment
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2015-05-22 at 05:46 PM.

It shouldn't matter, so long as people use protection and are responsible.

What bothers me are people that use that dumb 'Lock and Key' analogy towards women - It's bullshit. Women should be able to have just as much sex as men and not be judge for it.
    Agreed.

I bet whoever came up with that analogy thought they were clever, but it doesn't make any sense.

The reason a lock is shitty if it's opened by many keys is because it's purpose is to secure something. The reason a versatile key is a master key is because it's purpose is to open things. Penises and vaginas don't have those purposes....

It matters a lot because it's a massive risk factor for STDs.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Its funny how it works

I slept with this girl who was known to go around a lot

turns out I was the best one XD kinda a funny compliment
    They all say that bro.

Then if you break up with them or piss them off. You're the worst and your dick is the smallest they've ever seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    If a girl says I've had 10000000 sexual partners but I'm STD free. Who the fuck cares?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Someone who's had sex with 50 guys using condoms is a lot safer than someone who's had sex with 5 guys without protection...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    They all say that bro.

Then if you break up with them or piss them off. You're the worst and your dick is the smallest they've ever seen.
    nah i fixed it, i spoke to her once after, her friends were super interested though

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    nah i fixed it, i spoke to her once after, her friends were super interested though
    Genn Greymane, releasing his inner beast.

10+ Year Old Account
    14.64 partners per lifetime as a statistical average?

Oh boy, let me to some quick napkin math here...

75-29 = 46
    14.64/46 = 0.318

Damn, I need a new sex partner every 3 years if I want to meet that statistic by the age of 75. :X

@Lock/Key analogy: just .. stop with that nonsense. Man and Women have equal right to whore around if they choose to do so.

Deleted
    It only matters to prostitutes and guys named Chad. No one else keeps count or cares.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Genn Greymane, releasing his inner beast.
    GGT, Genn's Gigantic Tool
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.