Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 6.3 is confirmed!

Future Content
    - Is Patch 6.2 the final content patch? "We've got plenty of more story to be told after this"
    - The team is working hard to make sure players aren't left waiting for new content.
    - Patch 5.4 went on for a really long time, so they are trying to balance having a shorter time between expansions and the patch release cycle during the expansion.
    It's pretty obvious there's going to be a patch after this now. What could it be about? I got a feeling Blizzard's been hiding something super secret up their sleeves the whole time.

awesome, maybe more bore hole pve garbage and destroying classes to fit exciting rehashed raid mechanics!

expect mages to still be not getting nerfs while the already trash specs get hit with even more. much exciting!

Yup, I totes trust Bli$$ards PR department when talking about the game as a whole and thier intentions toward development.

After all, they've never lied before right?

..right?

I hope it's not basically equivalent to 6.1 :/
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares, we cant fly and wod in general is shiiiiit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    It will be. This expansion is a lost cause at this point, and they seem to be so disconnected from their community and game, that they don't realize that they've dropped the ball hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    5.4.8 wasnt too bad, but so far siege of ogrimmar was much more enjoyable than siege of garrisons and blackrockgrimmar

Sorry for my pessimism, but I'm at point where I'm saying "Show me, don't tell me" with this expansion.

Wha-? Huh? Where is the supposed confirmation? Is English not your native language?

Hints that there might be another patch? Sure.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

10+ Year Old Account
    - Is Patch 6.2 the final content patch? "We've got plenty of more story to be told after this"

Note that he doesn't say they're actually going to tell the story...

10+ Year Old Account
    What is there to be excited for? Here's a spoiler you will still be sitting in your Garrison twiddling your thumbs. This expansion is shit, they need to move on as quickly as possible. Sadly with the 'No-flying in the future' nonsense it doesn't seem like the next expansion will be any better. I really want to know what the fuck is going on at Blizzard. It's like the parents went out and forgot to hire a babysitter.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Our followers will probably get to go do the story content and they'll just tell us about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Our followers will probably get to go do the story content and they'll just tell us about it.
    If you buy a Story Token, yes.

Again, for those that are bad at reading people and/or understanding PR spin: Ion's quote confirms that 6.2 is the last major content patch of WoD.

I don't think anyone ever believed there wouldn't be a 6.3, it's just going to be some filler/bug fix thing like 6.1 was.
    Last edited by ablib; 2015-05-23 at 04:28 AM.

flying was boring.. it was basically mount up, face direction, hit auto run and go afk. i scratch my head and cant understand why would anyone want this back? it was straight up bad designed game mechanic. =/
    BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    flying was boring.. it was basically mount up, face direction, hit auto run and go afk. i scratch my head and cant understand why would anyone want this back? it was straight up bad designed game mechanic. =/
    With comments like these, I have to believe that this is just trolling. The anti-flight crowd are actually...trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    With comments like these, I have to believe that this is just trolling. The anti-flight crowd are actually...trolls.
    i honestly glad there is no flying. but sure, you can keep pretending everyone who doesnt agree with you is troll..
    BETA CLUB

I'm sort of expecting a filler raid like Ruby Sanctum. That's okay with me, I suppose.

Maybe it'll be in Shattrath.