Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Considering WoD so far, I'd say the devs making "bold" decisions ain't working.
    I would say that it is. While WoD certainly has some flaws, it's still better than MoP was pre-Thunder. And it's certainly a hell of a lot better than WotLK was pre-Ulduar (hello, revamped facerollable Naxx!). And everyone seems to hate how Cata was on release, and cried endlessly about the dungeons being too hard.

The only expansion that people didn't whine endlessly about during the first half of its lifetime was TBC. But that's hard to compete with now, as vanilla had a lot of obvious flaws that needed fixing, like the completely screwed up talent trees, the ultra-obscure libram system, and the extremely boring vanilla healing model.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I love the comment from blizzaard about being ignored is not the same as being disagreed with.

In blizzards case that is simple not true. They disagreed with flying since the start and strung gamers along the whole time with it might return. However you can bet since the decision was made to keep flying gone so long Any comments on flying coming back were indeed ignored. Ignored and disagreed with being the same in this case.

When you've made a decision such as this, disagreed with gamers but wouldn't come straight out and say it, blizzard pretty much ignored any comment on wanting it flying returned.

i makes me a little sick to my stomach to know blizzard is going to release another mount into the cash shop.
    "They disagreed with flying since the start and strung gamers along"

I struggle to comprehend this, how is it stringing along, Blizzard's position was from the start that they felt the absence of flying was a good thing. That is the main assumption under which everyone should have been operating, anyone who was hanging out for it to return because they added the caveat that it MIGHT return in a future patch is an idiot. You don't assume that the unlikely thing is going to happen and then get mad when it doesn't, what kind of backwards ass logic is that?

Deleted
    Remove a feature is NOT a new feature.
    I bet there were more removed things in WoW after WotLK than new... guilds, ingame mounts, talents, flying, class specific spells, crafting procs...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Choloz View Post
    Instead of mindlessly calling his opinions wrong, be more constructive?
    They're wrong for obvious reasons, I don't need to write paragraphs on why they are.

Anyway, personally I feel like LFR needs to go. A lot of casual players might not agree or have a different opinion, but that's just how I feel. It's hard for me to have an unbiased opinion on this though, as I raid mythics.
    So since you have an unbiased, possibly close-minded viewpoint on this subject...why even bring it up?

I've never met/played with someone who enjoyed LFR.
    And yet despite how there are millions of players who use it, screw them, it has to go right?

It teaches you nothing
    *SIGH*

This is just a thousand times wrong, and its probably one of the worst straw man points that some players use
    to try "justify" the removal of LFR. And I'm sure most of us are sick to death of seeing this.

and you're not working for the gear you get so there's really no satisfaction from it.
    Aaaaaaand there it is. The self-entitlement argument.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but its not like the players zone in, get their X amount of gold, get their quest items,
    get their buff item, and get lucky and get their piece of gear and zone out.

We have to clear trash, and kill a boss. Just like how a normal and above raid does. Only with yes, less mechanics
    and difficulty. But we still have to kill something. Just because it isn't as hard as your way is does not somehow
    make it not legitimate.

Certain players need to get off that high horse, and just be happy that they are able to clear those higher tiers of
    difficulty with their guilds and move on. Let the rest of the player base have something to ourselves.

Last I checked, WoW isn't an "exclusive" club, so stop acting like it is.

You can see the story doing normal mode in slightly more time, with a little bit more work, and with significantly more satisfaction.
    Yeah, IF (and that's the catch here) IF those players can. Most can't. But hey, screw them right?

But that's the point of the game.
    No, the point of the game is to have fun, and make it accessible to various kinds of players. Somehow, because players are able to
    do the same thing as more elite raiders can do but on a lesser scale (like LFR), players (such as you) feel as if your accomplishments
    are somehow wasted or in a bizarre nonsensical way, somehow you feel insulted and self-entitled, and believe that they should not
    have a taste of it too, because they aren't "putting in the work" or some nonsense.

How about this, let them have their fun, you have yours. Why is this so hard I just don't know.

This isn't a TV-show where you just sit back and watch things happen... which is more or less what LFR is.
    Then change the channel. Nobody is forcing you to watch that tv show btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Oh yea how's that powerful wod vision going lmao... They aren't Mozart making the magic flute. They're a business providing a product for customers. They need to check themselves and understand that their vision is not necessarily the best one
    So what? If its not your cup of tea, its time to find an alternative you like more. Let the customers (all of them) decide whether that art continues to be funded or not. If it has enough customers, the game will continue. If it doesn't, then it will not and Blizzard will likely keeping producing other games of various styles to pay the bills. If they don't, they will eventually fold and other companies will gain market share. That is the natural order of things... not some whack-a-mole dev process chasing customer whines.

Quote Originally Posted by Xartim View Post
    and yet again, nothing useful for the pvp community. yet again, ignored and yet again, another shitty season to look forward to!
    wow and pvp never got along anyway
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    This game is like the energerzing bunny it goes on ans on and on and!!!its never ends !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luji View Post
    I didn't say I want Grommash specifically, I actually want Gul'dan, but even Grommash would make a more suitable expansion end boss than Archimonde!
    I agree, though to wit, this is merely the second content patch to come, there's at least another large one, calm your tits. I'd really like to see Gul'dan as a raid boss, he's definitely one of the most iconic and well written villainous Orcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luji View Post
    Seriously, how can Archimonde even be the end boss?! He wasn't featured in the story so far, we'll just see him for the first time in Hellfire! Gul'dan should be the final boss not some sort of a twisted Eredar!
    Ahahaha, oh jeez you're silly! He's actually had a large role in the Burning Crusade expansion, He's one of two final bosses for Tier 6 (along side Illidan). And he's been a prominent lore character since Warcraft II at least. Maybe even Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, but don't quote me on that.

I certainly agree he's not end boss material, and he's not. If you may recall- every expansion has had at least three major content patches. This is the second, the third will likely feature our old orc adversaries. Blizzard knows it'd be disingenuous to not provide a challenging big orc boss for the WARLORDS OF DRAENOR expansion, and given how the Legendary Ring quest chain is progressing, it's likely Gul'dan is going to feature as either his own secular boss or the end boss for Warlords of Draenor. Keep your hair on, mate. :]