Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Lots of people have lots of legitimate questions about 6.2 & we'd like to spend some time addressing them.
    hhahaahahaha - so no chance for real questions like why this expansion is garbage ,why no flying , why no content why pvp is garbage - only PR nonsense about how WoD is amazing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    The really import change here is that you can cast it out of the craft panel, so you can just queue up 10 casts of it and it will cast them, you do not need to click the stack 10 times like you did with the old one. Using that method, it could be 1 herb at a time for all I care, as long as I can queue up as many as I have available and have it auto-cast them all!
    yay me so now instead clicking milling macro 1000 times i will have to lcick it only 100 times instead 10 like with would be with stack of 200 - another garbage change -_-

Good job League of Legends. It's about time somebody got proactive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    yay me so now instead clicking milling macro 1000 times i will have to lcick it only 100 times instead 10 like with would be with stack of 200 - another garbage change -_-
    Or just click "create all" and turn your back on the computer/minimize the game until it's all done?

And this isn't a "change". If you prefer it, mill the old way. These are Inscription recipes, not a mandatory change to the Milling ability.

Honestly with all the crap they have done this expansion, this is probably one of the very few things I'm thankful for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

For those asking for Moonkin updates. Are you serious? Lock has never gotten a model update yet druid got for all of their models lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    Yes, I hope this works so other devs can follow. I don´t play LoL but my kids do and thankfully they have developed rather thick skins so they don´t care that much. I have to monitor my youngest though since he´s prone to blurt out stupid shit at times. This might help when he´s at his mom and I can´t actively monitor his activities.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    hhahaahahaha - so no chance for real questions like why this expansion is garbage ,why no flying , why no content why pvp is garbage - only PR nonsense about how WoD is amazing

- - - Updated - - -

to me, this is what happened to WoW... people complain and complain and Blizzard rushes to cater to them, yet they are never grateful, they still complain until everything is handed to them or dumbed down so they can follow it. then they still complain. instant gratification is a disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    WoW, that automated ban system for League. Now THATs what I call a "bold developer move".
    I really hope this system works out for them, because I'd love to see something like this in other online games.

Abusive community is the #1 reason why I'd never play LoL or even Starcraft matches in B.Net.
    OH BOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO AWWWWWWWWW.

A pathetic worm is more worthwhile than you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    For those asking for Moonkin updates. Are you serious? Lock has never gotten a model update yet druid got for all of their models lol.
    The devs have been promising updates to the moonkin model since they made the changes to the cat and bear form.

10+ Year Old Account
    HoTS needs a chat system like LoL's new one.

Giving players the ability to just blanket shut down ally chat when joining a match is an okay temporary measure, but the problem is that so many people have been abused already (and the game is still in beta) that a lot of people are turning chat off for good. Makes coordination in matches much harder, because when you turn off your chat, you're ignoring the good team players as well as the jerks.

So... I am hoping that Blizzard will build something similar, and that the LoL team will share information on what they've built with other gaming companies because sometimes, going open source on something that protects the gaming community as a whole is the right thing to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    The devs have been promising updates to the moonkin model since they made the changes to the cat and bear form.
    Like they make flyable the BC-azeroth zones... But the truth is they do nothing nowadays.

The worst part of the fly remove (why I have to cancel my account) is it feels like I dropped out so much money on these expansions and for what?
    I will never get those back.

Upcoming Live Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas
    Check this one. Gotta love US forums :P.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17605342323

Deleted
    Oh great! Glad to see League promoting censorship. Seriously, nobody likes toxic players, but I much preferr freedom of speech. If people are being annoying, just ignore them, that's what the feature is there for.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    I consider the Glyph of Stars to be the moonkin form update.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    dude did you see their false positive rate? 6000:1? thats huge. a 100,000:1 would be far better with how big league is jesus.

Bear, cat, and ground travel are the only ones that got an update.
    Blizzard also said the would update the moonkin model in cata and never once said anything about updating the warlock pet models
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    Bear, cat, and ground travel are the only ones that got an update.
    Blizzard also said the would update the moonkin model in cata and never once said anything about updating the warlock pet models
    Because it's not a warlock pet update. It's adding a bunch of new NPC models for the burning legion related antics of 6.2 and beyond - warlocks just get it as a byproduct, unless there's a moonkin themed expansion coming up then druids have no reason to get grumpy about warlocks getting some leftovers from a content patch everyone will be playing.
    New pet models have also been getting requested and giving vague promises since TBC introduced a lot of new demon models and this isn't a full revamp either, Succubus probably needs an upgrade the most and that's notably left out.

Technically Grimoire of Supremacy allows us to summon alternate models of existing creatures (Imp, Voidlord, Abyssal, Terrorguard) but yeah they're still not a big improvement over the original models either.. plus requiring a talent is kind of lame
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    I hope the patch will be released next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkagial View Post
    to me, this is what happened to WoW... people complain and complain and Blizzard rushes to cater to them, yet they are never grateful, they still complain until everything is handed to them or dumbed down so they can follow it. then they still complain. instant gratification is a disease.
    Rushes to cater them?? Do you remember how long SoO lasted, in a time they claimed that their team was bigger than ever? The most popular defense on the forums was "id rather they take this long if it means getting the next expansion perfect", and how did that work out for us? Even in WoD we have a major content patch that flipped a switch on a raid already in place and added next to nothing besides that.

Blizzard is in absolutely no rush.

"And trust that we recognize when systems that we've developed are weak or unfruitful. (craig_amai)"

Somehow I highly doubt this.