[wow-stats] Honorable Kills Statistics

Ladies and Gents,

it's been a while since the last content update on wow-stats, but now I'm proud to announce a new feature: Honorable Kills Statistics

Please see the latest graphs here: http://wow-stats.info/pact04.html

In case you are wondering about the statistical background and database for these graphs (and if you missed my former posts), please find this information here: http://wow-stats.com/index.html#statistics

Cheers,
    Kabo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Who actually gives a shit about HKs or 'Bloodthirsty' title? They mean next to nothing. One of the worst things ever put in WoW.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2015-06-03 at 03:25 AM.

Neato. Why no 250k+ category? Also this is based purely on achievements, so no character-specific stuff, right?

Is it feasible to make some statistics based on character HKs? I'd love to see my percentile for my old main.

Deleted
    Hah, I am the 1%!

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    Neato. Why no 250k+ category? Also this is based purely on achievements, so no character-specific stuff, right?

Is it feasible to make some statistics based on character HKs? I'd love to see my percentile for my old main.
    The graph is not based on achievements, but on individual numbers of HKs. There is no achievement for distrinction between 9 and 10 HKs, e.g. As you proposed, I added the range +250000. Since the number of players in that range is extremely low, I added percentage values above the bars. The original post should be updated automatically.

Graphs to read out your personal percentile are on the wish list and already in work.

Quote Originally Posted by wow-stats View Post
    The graph is not based on achievements, but on individual numbers of HKs. There is no achievement for distrinction between 9 and 10 HKs, e.g. As you proposed, I added the range +250000. Since the number of players in that range is extremely low, I added percentage values above the bars. The original post should be updated automatically.

Graphs to read out your personal percentile are on the wish list and already in work.
    Cool. Thanks.

Nice, I always had a 1%er personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, im a 00,4 percenter ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post

Now that's impressive. My top HK character is most likely around 40k; and I did loads of PvP in the past.

1% crew reporting for PvP !