Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by shats View Post
    Why is the mount all tweaky and vibrating like the sky golem? The sky golem is an engineering mount made by goblins/gnomes and powered by machinery. This one looks to be powered by fel energy and held together by magic. This is a lazy reuse of an existing mount from last expac.
    It is a Fel Reaver Iron Horde version, and the original Fel Reaver is literally a machine powered by fel energy and held together by magic - and Iron Horde technology comes from Blackfuse (the merc Goblin that worked for Garrosh on SoO), so the Archimonde mount and Iron Reaver Boss is a evil shredder powered with fel magic from hell with a goblin engineering touch lol

Quote Originally Posted by Banchou View Post
    It is a Fel Reaver Iron Horde version, and the original Fel Reaver is literally a machine powered by fel energy and held together by magic - and Iron Horde technology comes from Blackfuse (the merc Goblin that worked for Garrosh on SoO), so the Archimonde mount and Iron Reaver Boss is a evil shredder powered with fel magic from hell with a goblin engineering touch lol
    It looks better than the original Sky Golem, but I just dislike the fact how they're making it a flying mount when they're not having flying in future content.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    It's already been said MMO-Champion focuses on WoW many times.
    Yet they put crap up about LoL which isn't even an mmo. At least Wildstar is an mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by FixDestruNow View Post
    And I thought the couldn't do worse than Cataclysm.

yay, another unusable pig mount. just animate a run blizzard you lazy bastards

No flying? You can still fly in old world. BTW they are just useless mounts. no one cares

yay a shiny reskin flying mount off archimond and blizz is showing us it flys well fuck u blizz saying we wont get flying in new content or dreanor at all and going back to old shadow moon valley to show us it fucking flys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlitoni View Post
    yay a shiny reskin flying mount off archimond and blizz is showing us it flys well fuck u blizz saying we wont get flying in new content or dreanor at all and going back to old shadow moon valley to show us it fucking flys
    I agree 1000% you said all i could say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazygamer420 View Post
    It looks better than the original Sky Golem, but I just dislike the fact how they're making it a flying mount when they're not having flying in future content.
    Well the raid boss that uses that model does fly.

That's at least more than you can say about Blackfuse's mech golem.

Quote Originally Posted by gamon12 View Post
    Rofl, Blizzard fanboy alert, Blizzard fanboy alert. Oh gosh, please, DO NOT make Blizzard work, it's not like they are being paid for it, right? RIGHT? New model so much work oh noes, just eat this rehash and keep getting ripped off lol, some people never cease to amaze me
    I actually defy you to name a game that doesn't reuse animations for anything.

Well, I already know the answer is you can't name one, because that's too expensive. Even the new Mortal Kombat shares animations here and there even when the ninjas aren't palette-swaps anymore.
    Last edited by arcaneshot; 2015-05-30 at 09:51 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That new Tracer model is cute. (Even though I will never play this game because I suck at FPSs.)

SJW inc.
    Last edited by SodiumChloride; 2015-05-30 at 10:58 AM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So as fury I can DW Shadowmourne and Gurth in timewalked TBC/LK dungeons, this expansion just got good

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    That new Tracer model is cute. (Even though I will never play this game because I suck at FPSs.)

SJW inc.
    Too bad her voice is super cringy.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED