10+ Year Old Account

Evil Craig PWNS Konami!!

Yeah, I had to share this. This is so fucking awesome... it must be shared.

Hope I don't get a ban for linking another game site like this... but god damn that was some premium pwnage.

"Pwns"

What are you, 12?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    "Pwns"

What are you, 12?
    In this case, because Konami deserves it sooooo bad 'pwn' is the correct term to use. Seriously correct term.

Youtube isn't another game site. Also i'll be honest i dont know off hand any games konami made until i seen this the other day.... Still have no idea what they did that was so bad besides stop Silent hill.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Youtube isn't another game site. Also i'll be honest i dont know off hand any games konami made until i seen this the other day.... Still have no idea what they did that was so bad besides stop Silent hill.
    The video explains it in a nutshell. They had some amazing talent, and... just up and fired them. Money reasons. And they are litterally erasing Kojima's name from past games *I shit you not, I thought it was a rumor* that is just... well. Haven't seen shit like that since just before the crash of '84.

So he "pwned" Konami by stating stuff everyone has been saying for over a month now?

All he really did is rehash the internet backlash Konami has faced for the millionth time. It's not going to make Silent Hills come back, and it's not going to make Kojima come back. Konami makes millions off of gambling and vending machines in Japan alone, they don't even need video games be them mobile or AAA. No amount of crying is going to make them do a 180 when they are a healthy company without gamer support still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    So he "pwned" Konami by stating stuff everyone has been saying for over a month now?

All he really did is rehash the internet backlash Konami has faced for the millionth time. It's not going to make Silent Hills come back, and it's not going to make Kojima come back. Konami makes millions off of gambling and vending machines in Japan alone, they don't even need video games be them mobile or AAA. No amount of crying is going to make them do a 180 when they are a healthy company without gamer support still.
    *sigh* still remember all those amazing games from the late 80s -_-

Deleted
    I think we need to recheck the word 'pwns' because that just feelt like a rant instead of a winning statment that made konami change their business moduel.

so please internet let pwn mean something else then "I'm cool because i hate something and said it there"

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So he "pwned" Konami by whining at them?
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Random youtuber rants/raves about stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Random youtuber rants/raves about stuff.
    Spoilers, gawwh.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Spoilers, gawwh.
    I didn't even watch it! I just guessed at the content based on the OP and following comments!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Welcome to being a famous youtuber: take information everyone has and state it like it's news and something you came up with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Welcome to being a famous youtuber: take information everyone has and state it like it's news and something you came up with yourself.
    Damn I need to get in on that! I can rant and rave and pretend to be upset over stupid stuff!