Deleted

6.2 WW BiS List, work in progress

Head:
    Hood of Unkowable, (Critical Strike, Multistrike), Dropped by Xhul'horac - Hellfire Citadel.

Neck:
    Choker of the Great Betrayer, (Critical Strike, Multistrike), Dropped by Dropped by Archimonde - Hellfire Citadel.

Shoulders:
    Mantle of the Hurricane's Eye, (Haste, Mastery), Dropped by Xhul'horac - Hellfire Citadel.

Back:
    Cloak of Desperate Temerity, (Critical Strike, Multistrike), Dropped by Shadowfel Warden - Hellfire Citadel.

Chest:
    Robe of the Hurricane's Eye, (Mastery, Multistrike), Dropped by Mannoroth - Well of Eternity.

Wrists:
    Bloodcult Bracers, (Critical Strike, Multistrike), Dropped by Kilrogg Deadeye - Hellfire Citadel.

Hands:
    Fistwraps of the Hurricane's Eye, (Haste, Multistrike), Dropped by Soulbound Construct - Hellfire Citadel.

Waist:
    Waistwrap of Banishment, (Mastery, Multistrike), Dropped by Archimonde - Hellfire Citadel.

Legs:
    Legwraps of the Hurricane's Eye, (Critical Strike, Multistrike), Dropped by Gorefiend - Hellfire Citadel.

Feet:
    Spiked Irontoe Slippers, (Critical Strike, Multistrike), Dropped by Iron Reaver - Hellfire Citadel.

Ring 1:
    Maalus, the Blood Drinker, (Critical Strike, Versatility), Quest.

Ring 2:
    Portal Key Signet, (Critical Strike, Multistrike), Dropped by Xhul'horac - Hellfire Citadel.

Trinket 1:
    Malicious Censer, (525, Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant 1,444 Agility for 20 sec. (Approximately 1 procs per minute)), Dropped by Tyrant Velhari - Hellfire Citadel.

Trinket 2:
    Sacred Draenic Incense, (Equip: You have a 22% chance to perform a free Rising Sun Kick after each Fists of Fury, Blackout Kick, or normal Rising Sun Kick.), Dropped by Archimonde - Hellfire Citadel.

2h Weapon:
    Xu'tenash, Glaive of Ruin, (Mastery, Multistrike), Dropped by Mannoroth - Well of Eternity.

1h Weapon:
    2x Hammer of Wicked Infusion, (Critical Strike, Multistrike), Dropped by Xhul'horac - Hellfire Citadel.

Any thoughts or changes you want to do let me know.

Curious to know if dual wield will be better based on the stats compared to the 2h weapon.

Deleted
    I think that the 2h Weapon will be BiS, because ut has around 400 multistrike and the two 1h weapons combined aren't even close to that number.

Doesn't multistrike at some point become too much?

Deleted
    Around 43% iirc ,which will be pretty easy to get, I would wait with creating bis list till we get final balancing changes. Also seeing that most of the fights are cleave/add and there is barely any st we might gear heavly towards chi explo/rjw/sck so haste>multi/vers.

http://www.chiburst.com/forums/viewt...t=348&start=10

Hinalover allready did the whole simcraft work. It has little value since the number adjustment didn't even start on PTR. Many classes have weird stat weights, WW is not the worst atm but I wouldn't rush into a bis list.
    You have several things to take into consideration for a "bis" list, as in diminishing returns on your stats, which trinket you'll be using and so on. Changes to Tiger strikes are what shakes us the most, since they make multistrike hit a softcap much lower than it used to.

Apparently we'll be looking for versatility above other stats for 6.2 the same way we're currently seeking versatility above crit in BRF (pretty much only means we change on ring but w/e).
    Last but not least, ilvl ramping in HFC means you can't just pick items without mastery and with a ton of multistrike and call them bis.

As a result, simcraft is the only real way to go atm if you want an early bis list, and if you want that hinalover did all that work allready. You'll note that his results differ from your bis list on some item slots.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    There are 3 unique item levels per difficulty so there should be 3 BIS sets based on progression.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pandanaconda View Post
    http://www.chiburst.com/forums/viewt...t=348&start=10

Hinalover allready did the whole simcraft work. It has little value since the number adjustment didn't even start on PTR. Many classes have weird stat weights, WW is not the worst atm but I wouldn't rush into a bis list.
    You have several things to take into consideration for a "bis" list, as in diminishing returns on your stats, which trinket you'll be using and so on. Changes to Tiger strikes are what shakes us the most, since they make multistrike hit a softcap much lower than it used to.

Apparently we'll be looking for versatility above other stats for 6.2 the same way we're currently seeking versatility above crit in BRF (pretty much only means we change on ring but w/e).
    Last but not least, ilvl ramping in HFC means you can't just pick items without mastery and with a ton of multistrike and call them bis.

As a result, simcraft is the only real way to go atm if you want an early bis list, and if you want that hinalover did all that work allready. You'll note that his results differ from your bis list on some item slots.
    As I mentioned in that chiburst thread, the list I provided was a "first draft" of sorts. Basically I spent a could of hours of testing and then stopped. But what was summerized here is basically what I was coming up with. My initial gear list had over 3000 Multistrike rating but was doing 2-3k less damage than the results I eventually game up with. I've since tried to figure out what is going on with Versatility and where that "soft cap" happens. The plot distribution graph showed such a close proximity with Multistrike that it was hard to guage where this MS soft cap happened. What I can tell you is that this soft cap is not affected by the tier 18 set bonuses. In actuality, Haste does fairly well without the T18 set bonuses, but then drops considerably once you get 2-piece Tier 18. The relative value of Haste does increase slightly with the 4-piece but that is due to the extra 20 energy (21 with gnomes).
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2015-06-01 at 10:13 PM.

Would it be worth even going for four set, or could we just load up on a bunch of items that have Crit and Haste once we reach the MS cap?

4-set is definitely worth it.
    Here's the latest bis list from Hina: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post34469458