Thread: 6.2 BIS list

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    What fight style? And DPET (Damage per execute time) is basically damage per use per time period. Since we don't have cast times and the only difference in GCD timing is WS it is almost the exact same as damage per GCD. Since this doesn't take a GCD, I'm assuming it's simply damage per proc. And 30k sounds about right for a single target hit.

Look at the percentage of damage done from each source chart instead. That would show how much of your damage was from Chourus.
    Just saw that 620-3 was out. It's showing the DPE to be half of what it was before, so 620-2 wasn't taking into account the nerf.

(Meant to say DPE the first time >_>)
    Last edited by apoe; 2015-08-04 at 08:05 AM.

Deleted
    Just wanted to thank you all for help, very usefull thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wanted to ask a several times already if the fury gear list is proper on simulationcraft.org? I mean it uses full crit enchants on Fury 2H and 1H both, while I can't find any high level fury war with crit enchants, seems everybody uses mastery enchants nowadays.

So we should still prefer Thunderlord over Bleeding Hollow as simcraft recommends?

The list haven't been updated sine the PTR stage, at which point Crit was the way to go. The gear selection is correct the last time I checked, but the 'chants should be aimed towards mastery rather than crit if you want to maximize fully.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems to be updated today:

SimulationCraft 622-01
    6.2.2 Live (build level 20444)
    Timestamp: Mon Sep 7 08:05:33 2015

Still uses full Crit enchants.

Just because Sim-C got updated, doesn't mean that the profiles did. The Modules for the specs, and the program that we run them in are not always updated with each new iteration.
    My Stream

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah, okies. Explains well. Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick question: for fights with short lived adds are like Archimonde should I switch off my gemmed 720 worldbreaker to my 715 Chorus? Also on long lived add fights like Council and Velhari should I go with 720 WR + 715 Chorus or it's better with 720 EDH + Chorus? Maybe EDH + WR?

How can you have full heroic trinkets and not know the answers to these questions already? EDH+Chorus on Velhari/Arch are you serious?

Worldbreaker's on everything but Assault. Just cleave and explain to your lead that:

1. Warriors have similar dps on primary and cleave target

2. Target swapping for Fury causes a large dps loss

Chorus is generally useless. With long-lived adds, EDH can stack up reasonably and rival it, in addition to doing far superior boss damage. With baby adds that blow up, Chorus probably won't even proc in the short window that adds are alive. The only situation where Chorus is actually valuable is when there are multiple long-lived adds up simultaneously, which isn't really a thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know those answers in theory but the live results usually show up differently.

I forgot to mention the spec is Fury and it seems the Wbreaker sometimes gives lover DPS than Chorus, even if I'm not changing targets on Archi. And it's getting more worse when the RL asks me to switch out for big adds. I don't know why is this, maybe because I have more than 11% raidbuffed haste already and can't benefit that much from Wbreaker's effect than from the Str+cleave of Chorus? Just realized this on other singletarget fights aswell. Fighting with Chorus / WB is almost equal to me and sometimes (cleave procs?) Chorus wins.

I'm quite unsure how can this be possible so I presumed to ask it here.

Deleted
    Hey guys,

I got the mythic Archimonde shoulders from a cache, so I am running them as OFF-piece right now.
    Should I still consider going for the Iskar chest as OFF-piece?
    I guess it's only a very small upgrade...

Edit: I ran a sim and the shoulder OFF shows a small dps increase, there could still be an error on my part, so any second opinions would be welcome.

Difference in stats:
    Last edited by mmoc6ec6d9fec0; 2015-10-01 at 01:57 PM.

Shoulders is the BiS off-piece for Fury and Glad, Chest is BiS for Arms. Gems/WF may change this as they're quite even for all three specs.
    My Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Shoulders is the BiS off-piece for Fury and Glad, Chest is BiS for Arms.
    This. I had to point out to the other Arms Warrior that the Chest, though a lower ilvl will give more beneficial secondary stats. He seemed hesitant to agree to this, but when you go into raid with ~200% mastery it's hard to argue against.

thanks for this, really handy!

15+ Year Old Account
    At raidbuffed 34.55% crit, 46.9 mastery, 11.8 haste plus hc EDH and hc WB
    should I go with Cruel Hope Crushers or Stompers of Brazen Terror ?

Or, despite the loads of Haste I already have I should go with Treads of the Defiler because of +10 ilvl?

As Fury I'd go with Treads, as Arms I'd go with Stompers, assuming all options are Mythic.
    My Stream