Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ...
8
16
17
18
19
20
... LastLast
  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    Arguments like this are such a straw man argument. I guess you must also be okay with pedophilia, polygamy, bestiality, terrorism and the list goes on.
    I knew it, I fucking saw it coming.

    First of all don't use words you don't understand. Second, the things you listed affect others, what you choose to do with your own body don't.

    Sure, if you stay in your house all day, it wouldn't effect anything, but the mere sight of your choices publicly obviously effects people.
    I don't like hats, stay indoors from now on if you like to wear them.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2015-06-01 at 10:27 PM.

  2. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I wonder if I wanted to have parts of my body removed if a doctor would object?
    like switching you mouth with your butt hole? yes I'm sure that would raise some eyebrows.

  3. #343
    She looks damn good for someone that hasn't been on the HRT for a year+ just shows what money can do for those that are.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

  4. #344
    Immortal Hammerfest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    7,641
    Bruce Jenner has my pity.
    -Harlan Hammerfest, Paladin

    "Do you suppose it is beyond us to produce a dual system of astronomy? The stars can be near or distant, according as we need them. Do you suppose our mathematicians are unequal to that? Have you forgotten doublethink?" - O'brien, from Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four"

  5. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    like switching you mouth with your butt hole? yes I'm sure that would raise some eyebrows.
    So that's where the line is drawn?
    Socialism is the only economic system that requires billionaires to exist.
    https://i.redditmedia.com/P8UE8DAGeB...c1ef120404fdbd
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    This term isn't far off, though it would need the word "scientific" in front of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Accessibility, ownership, availability; these are all essentially the same thing.

  6. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So that's where the line is drawn?
    what line? what you or anyone else does with their body means fuck all to me.

  7. #347
    You were a perfectly normal man, what the fuck? This Tranny obsession is a fad and it's really annoying. Does he actually think he looks like a woman? Look at his fucking jaw, his nose, good lord the men he will get will be gay or insanely desperate.

  8. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    You were a perfectly normal man, what the fuck? This Tranny obsession is a fad and it's really annoying. Does he actually think he looks like a woman? Look at his fucking jaw, his nose, good lord the men he will get will be gay or insanely desperate.
    Stop being so ignorant. If you're going to make comments like that, at least go read his interview. (FYI: He's into WOMEN.)

  9. #349
    Moderator -aiko-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The House of All Worlds
    Posts
    10,666
    Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    You were a perfectly normal man, what the fuck? This Tranny obsession is a fad and it's really annoying. Does he actually think he looks like a woman? Look at his fucking jaw, his nose, good lord the men he will get will be gay or insanely desperate.
    Bullshit. If you had nothing to compare it to, you would not think he was a man. Not every woman in the world fits your fantasy, desired features y'know. Women are imperfect, just like men.

  10. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    what line? what you or anyone else does with their body means fuck all to me.
    I wasn't asking what you thought, just what ethics doctors have.
    Socialism is the only economic system that requires billionaires to exist.
    https://i.redditmedia.com/P8UE8DAGeB...c1ef120404fdbd
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    This term isn't far off, though it would need the word "scientific" in front of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Accessibility, ownership, availability; these are all essentially the same thing.

  11. #351
    as if Caitlin (I refuse to spell it with a y) Jenner has any reason to give a shit what random nobodies on a gaming forum think anyway.

  12. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by kritisk View Post
    Stop being so ignorant. If you're going to make comments like that, at least go read his interview. (FYI: He's into WOMEN.)
    He must have been really into a special someone who happened to be a lesbian then.

    Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    Bullshit. If you had nothing to compare it to, you would not think he was a man. Not every woman in the world fits your fantasy, desired features y'know. Women are imperfect, just like men.
    What? Yea if the word was filled with only women and I had no concept of what a man looked like I would call him ugly as shit.
    Last edited by CellarDoor; 2015-06-01 at 10:40 PM.

  13. #353
    Over 9000! ringpriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Silk Road
    Posts
    9,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.
    I just assume all magazine covers with people on them are shopped - which doesn't matter one way or another in this context. Good for Caitlyn (and Chelsea Manning, and Lana Wachowski).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

  14. #354
    The Undying Kalis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Στην Κυπρο
    Posts
    32,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    as if Caitlin (I refuse to spell it with a y) Jenner has any reason to give a shit what random nobodies on a gaming forum think anyway.
    Why would you refuse to spell their name correctly? That's really odd.

    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

  15. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I wasn't asking what you thought, just what ethics doctors have.
    that's up to the individuals involved. the only "ethical" issue to bring up is the patients physical safety.

  16. #356
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Banned to the Bone.
    Posts
    2,640
    Ok, with all respect to transgender people and not having read the whole thread...

    1. he hasn't removed his male genitalia.
    2. he's into women (as someone in the previous posts mentioned)
    3. he prefers to look, dress and act like a woman, despite the 2 things above.

    Is there anything else i miss?

  17. #357
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    33,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    as if Caitlin (I refuse to spell it with a y) Jenner has any reason to give a shit what random nobodies on a gaming forum think anyway.
    Unless you're going to start spelling it Aikaterine, stop complaining.

    Caitlyn and Caitlin are the two most common spellings.

  18. #358
    This is fucking hilarious.

    First world problems.

  19. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Unless you're going to start spelling it Aikaterine, stop complaining.
    I'm not the one complaining, you are.

  20. #360
    Elemental Lord Poppincaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Twilight Town
    Posts
    8,457
    Props to Bruce for going through the change. He/She looks surprisingly like a woman of his age.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •