Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bruce Jenner is still Bruce Jenner. Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining.

Am I the only one whose original mental image from hearing this news was something like this?

Khadgar: "Well Zergy, are you armed?"

*Does a facepalm using [Blackhand's Severed Arm]*

10+ Year Old Account
    Stephan King has material for IT 2 now.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by matters View Post
    If it is not apparent to you then I don't really think anyone can explain to you that undergoing plastic surgery just to become a 'woman' is just a bit messed up. I have no hate for the man, I just believe that he suffers from a mental illness. You and everyone who must have everyone see it their way or no way claim to be so open minded yet when someone opposes your point of view they are racist, biased, sexist, a bigot etc etc.
    You are entitled to your opinion but I still fail to see how another person choosing to live they want to affects you. You wouldn't be so worked up about it if you didn't feel so.

The Kardashians have collectively donated millions of dollars to charity.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion but I still fail to see how another person choosing to live they want to affects you. You wouldn't be so worked up about it if you didn't feel so.
    Arguments like this are such a straw man argument. I guess you must also be okay with pedophilia, polygamy, bestiality, terrorism and the list goes on.

Sure, if you stay in your house all day, it wouldn't effect anything, but the mere sight of your choices publicly obviously effects people. Don't be ignorant to this fact.

We consider X group of people sick and try to get them help, yet this group of people aren't? Well I guess by your logic they aren't, but it's contradictory and hypocritical most views for this kind of behavior.

I think all people deserve happiness just as much as the next person, but at least give sound logical arguments and not look act like a hypocrite when you try to give your views on subjects. Like one of the above users already pointed out, this is the best part of America, is the fact that people can do things like this, but don't sound so mind boggled when someone disagrees with you (majority of the country btw).

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    He doesn't seem very confused about who he wants to be.
    I wonder if I wanted to have parts of my body removed if a doctor would object?

Deleted
    Degeneracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    Arguments like this are such a straw man argument. I guess you must also be okay with pedophilia, polygamy, bestiality, terrorism and the list goes on.
    I knew it, I fucking saw it coming.

First of all don't use words you don't understand. Second, the things you listed affect others, what you choose to do with your own body don't.

Sure, if you stay in your house all day, it wouldn't effect anything, but the mere sight of your choices publicly obviously effects people.
    I don't like hats, stay indoors from now on if you like to wear them.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2015-06-01 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I wonder if I wanted to have parts of my body removed if a doctor would object?
    like switching you mouth with your butt hole? yes I'm sure that would raise some eyebrows.

She looks damn good for someone that hasn't been on the HRT for a year+ just shows what money can do for those that are.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Bruce Jenner has my pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    like switching you mouth with your butt hole? yes I'm sure that would raise some eyebrows.
    So that's where the line is drawn?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So that's where the line is drawn?
    what line? what you or anyone else does with their body means fuck all to me.

You were a perfectly normal man, what the fuck? This Tranny obsession is a fad and it's really annoying. Does he actually think he looks like a woman? Look at his fucking jaw, his nose, good lord the men he will get will be gay or insanely desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    You were a perfectly normal man, what the fuck? This Tranny obsession is a fad and it's really annoying. Does he actually think he looks like a woman? Look at his fucking jaw, his nose, good lord the men he will get will be gay or insanely desperate.
    Stop being so ignorant. If you're going to make comments like that, at least go read his interview. (FYI: He's into WOMEN.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    Bullshit. If you had nothing to compare it to, you would not think he was a man. Not every woman in the world fits your fantasy, desired features y'know. Women are imperfect, just like men.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    what line? what you or anyone else does with their body means fuck all to me.
    I wasn't asking what you thought, just what ethics doctors have.

as if Caitlin (I refuse to spell it with a y) Jenner has any reason to give a shit what random nobodies on a gaming forum think anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kritisk View Post
    Stop being so ignorant. If you're going to make comments like that, at least go read his interview. (FYI: He's into WOMEN.)
    He must have been really into a special someone who happened to be a lesbian then.

Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    Bullshit. If you had nothing to compare it to, you would not think he was a man. Not every woman in the world fits your fantasy, desired features y'know. Women are imperfect, just like men.
    What? Yea if the word was filled with only women and I had no concept of what a man looked like I would call him ugly as shit.
    Last edited by CellarDoor; 2015-06-01 at 10:40 PM.