Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.
    I just assume all magazine covers with people on them are shopped - which doesn't matter one way or another in this context. Good for Caitlyn (and Chelsea Manning, and Lana Wachowski).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    as if Caitlin (I refuse to spell it with a y) Jenner has any reason to give a shit what random nobodies on a gaming forum think anyway.
    Why would you refuse to spell their name correctly? That's really odd.

Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I wasn't asking what you thought, just what ethics doctors have.
    that's up to the individuals involved. the only "ethical" issue to bring up is the patients physical safety.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, with all respect to transgender people and not having read the whole thread...

1. he hasn't removed his male genitalia.
    2. he's into women (as someone in the previous posts mentioned)
    3. he prefers to look, dress and act like a woman, despite the 2 things above.

Is there anything else i miss?

as if Caitlin (I refuse to spell it with a y) Jenner has any reason to give a shit what random nobodies on a gaming forum think anyway.
    Unless you're going to start spelling it Aikaterine, stop complaining.

Caitlyn and Caitlin are the two most common spellings.

This is fucking hilarious.

First world problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Unless you're going to start spelling it Aikaterine, stop complaining.
    I'm not the one complaining, you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Props to Bruce for going through the change. He/She looks surprisingly like a woman of his age.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I knew it, I fucking saw it coming.

First of all don't use words you don't understand. Second, the things you listed affect others, what you choose to do with your own body don't.

I don't like hats, stay indoors from now on if you like to wear them.

First of all, don't give views that contradict yourself.

How does being a pedophile effect you. You are saying a person can decide their sexual preference or sexual identity at 5 years or age, sometimes even younger, yet they can't consent to sex with an adult? Explain this one to me.

Polygamy, I want to know how this effects you at all. You are saying someone wanting to marry multiple people somehow makes your life harder? You don't like the competition? What if a gay person wanted to marry many gay people? Is this when it would be okay in your mind?

Bestiality, you are telling me we live on a planet with farms of animals that we slaughter and consume, yet I'm not dominant enough that I should be thrown in jail for fornication with MY animal?

Where do we draw the line? Wherever you want to draw it?

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Props to Bruce for going through the change. He/She looks surprisingly like a woman of his age.
    Looks like a guy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Ok, with all respect to transgender people and not having read the whole thread...

1. he hasn't removed his male genitalia.
    2. he's into women (as someone in the previous posts mentioned)
    3. he prefers to look, dress and act like a woman, despite the 2 things above.

Is there anything else i miss?

as for point #1, doesnt that mean that he is now a tranny? i am not too familiar with the every other single word gays have come up with for non straight.. someone might need to rectify me please.

also, cant deviate too much from the topic as these type of gender confused threads are not allowed -- like the one about kids and pills to stop nature from transforming their body into what they were meant to be -- that one lasted about a day and got locked yesterday.....

I'm not the one complaining, you are.
    You're refusing to acknolwege the spelling...

It's like being bothered at Gavrill as a name instead of Gabriel.

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    I can't really speak to that. I've always felt it to be a poor and inadequate analogy. I've always likened it to Harrison Bergeron, where I couldn't be smart or beautiful because I was outfitted with the perfect handicap. I could pull off handsome when I cared enough to try, but it never felt good to do so.
    These are just preconceptions, or ideas no? I mean beautiful changes from culture to culture. In Japan they love the back of a girls neck. You don't see that in America. Where the culture has shifted to a Spanish, or African American's version of beautiful which is having a big tush and being able to jiggle it. Forgive me if I think that's silly. A lot of beauty comes from personality as well.

From now on I want to be a dragon, everyone needs to refer to me as Mr. Scales, you must see me as a dragon now or i'll call you a bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post

First of all, don't give views that contradict yourself.

How does being a pedophile effect you. You are saying a person can decide their sexual preference or sexual identity at 5 years or age, sometimes even younger, yet they can't consent to sex with an adult? Explain this one to me.

Polygamy, I want to know how this effects you at all. You are saying someone wanting to marry multiple people somehow makes your life harder? You don't like the competition? What if a gay person wanted to marry many gay people? Is this when it would be okay in your mind?

Bestiality, you are telling me we live on a planet with farms of animals that we slaughter and consume, yet I'm not dominant enough that I should be thrown in jail for fornication with MY animal?
    Me =/= other people. These things affect people. Choosing to listen to a specific genre of music does not, unless you're the type of person that gets upset by the smallest of things, in which case you should grow up a little because life's way harder than that.

"But mah feeling got hurt boohoo"
    - Tough shit, grow a spine.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2015-06-01 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    you would not think he was a man.
    Sorry, but the truth is most people absolutely would. Decades of testosterone exposure has made physical changes to the structure of his face and body in general. Doesn't matter what he does, these changes are going to stay with him and they scream "i'm a male" every time someone looks at him. Even in the heavily makeup'd/photoshopped cover, he still looks like a crossdressing man.
    • Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
      Fashion magazines not trying to appeal to men is misogyny.
    • lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.
    Yup, just spit my water everywhere. Going in the sig.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You're refusing to acknolwege the spelling...
    it's not like I'm refusing to believe she is a she, or really half the other shit other people in this thread have posted. but no, you take umbrage with something COMPLETELY trivial, top kek my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Me =/= other people.
    Good talk I guess. Come back when you make sense in your arguments.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    From now on I want to be a dragon, everyone needs to refer to me as Mr. Scales, you must see me as a dragon now or i'll call you a bigot.
    This right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Look, if I saw that PHOTOSHOPPED picture of him with no context, I would still immediately label him as a tranny, its not at all difficult. He looks nothing like a woman and shouldn't look like a woman because he was born a perfectly normal man. Now the people who are born hermaphroditic and go through transformations I have no issue with. But this guy? Complete nutcase, the obsession over him is even worse.