Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by damaniac82 View Post
    Idiots, trolls and whiners make the devs burnt out and that's what you're seeing there...
    Zarhym isn't a dev. He's a CM, which means he works on the website and is a link between the devs and players. The devs cannot be "burnt out" communicating, because they've been doing very little of that, of late, like how it was noted by Chaud Celestalon hasn't posted to his own forums in 7 months.

If you want to know what's happening to Zarhym, google "Tseric".

I'm playing Witcher now. Fallout 4 is being announced tomorrow. Cyberpunk 2077 is being worked on. I couldn't give a shit about their PR bullshit Q&A. WoW is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I'm playing Witcher now. Fallout 4 is being announced tomorrow. Cyberpunk 2077 is being worked on. I couldn't give a shit about their PR bullshit Q&A. WoW is dead.
    Fallout 4? TAKE MY MONEY. NOW. PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY.

Deleted
    why are ppl still bothering GC about WoW when it has nothing to do with him anymore?
    if i was him id be like yeah yeah blah blah not my concern anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Although i agree that we shouldnt bother with ppl talking to GC about wow and posting the discussion here from mmo-champion, i do see a turn of his atittude towards wow.
    when he left he was all "wow is bad, it can be made better, etc etc"
    now he is like "HIRE ME BACK, I AM LICKING YOU BLIZZARD"

Will someone please just make a Cyberpunk MMO so I can die happy? I don't see what in the Ashran update is supposed to make it more appealing. I guess they have just given up making it attractive and are just going to add more of the same slop on top?

Quote Originally Posted by voskopoula View Post
    Although i agree that we shouldnt bother with ppl talking to GC about wow and posting the discussion here from mmo-champion, i do see a turn of his atittude towards wow.
    when he left he was all "wow is bad, it can be made better, etc etc"
    now he is like "HIRE ME BACK, I AM LICKING YOU BLIZZARD"
    Are you reading the same tweets I am? I don't get even a whiff of that - all I see is very carefully crafted, neutral responses to questions about a company he doesn't work for anymore.

And, let me clue you in on a few things: from what I can tell, game design as an industry is a lot like the music/entertainment industry, which I've worked in for over 25 years off and on. You don't shit talk when you still want to work in the future, because people move around a lot, and you never know who might be on the other side of the desk when you apply for a new job. These industries are small, and everyone knows each other. A lot of the people he worked with are probably still close friends. And, he probably signed an agreement not to disclose a lot about the inner workings of Blizzard. If you want a career, you keep your mouth shut in public, or give very neutral replies. Now, if I were to sit down with him and buy him a couple of beers, it might be different, but that's off the record.

That's why "tell all" books only show up when someone is retiring, and no longer care, and are moving on. That's why a lot of rock star's books gloss over or skip entirely the stories you really want to hear, if that musician still wants to keep working. I know crew members and such that could tank many, many star's careers by talking, but they don't, because they have bills to pay.

GC isn't gonna smack talk Blizzard - I think he has too much self respect and dignity to even think about doing that. I say leave the guy alone, he's not going to dish any dirt, and you're not going to "rekt!" blizzard with anything he says.

Blizzard finally admits Shadow Priests are broken and need to be addressed. I wish they would have done that when I trusted them to not screw things up. After seeing what they have done this expansion I am scarred for the class that I have been playing now for over 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by frijoles View Post
    Meh, sad to see the state of shadow priests. I don't care about the fantasy/lore/RP world, I just want to see a competitive DPS class.
    you do know they are topping alot of the fights on the ptr.

Deleted
    7 million subs = dead? Epic logic.Until it gets beaten by another mmo ( hasnt so far) it wont die

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    7 million subs = dead? Epic logic.Until it gets beaten by another mmo ( hasnt so far) it wont die
    2.1 million actually. The rest are chinese time cards that are irrelevant to us. The 2.1 million hanging on are pathetic saps who are holding out hope that things will get better. Blizzard have gone into milk mode and some people are taking longer than others to see it. Also, it's not going to be beaten by another mmo. There is proof that people are quitting and NOT going to other mmos. They're leaving the genre entirely. Mobas, single player rpgs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    But that's the kind of person you have to deal with in regards to WoW now: irrational, illogical, ragey jackoffs. There's no room for nuance in opinion, or anything but "WoW is DEAD! WORST THING EVER" because, well...you're on the internet

- - - Updated - - -

2.1 million actually. The rest are chinese time cards that are irrelevant to us. The 2.1 million hanging on are pathetic saps who are holding out hope that things will get better. Blizzard have gone into milk mode and some people are taking longer than others to see it. Also, it's not going to be beaten by another mmo. There is proof that people are quitting and NOT going to other mmos. They're leaving the genre entirely. Mobas, single player rpgs, etc.
    "Well actually, technically, you see, semantically speaking, in a technical sense, if you look at it this way, you'll actually, technically see that technically it's only 2.1 million players."

That's what you sound like. Shut the fuck up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Disagree. I think it is incredibly cool and welcome to have some familiar faces pop up when they have an opportunity to. If you're gonna write off the entire encounter as "recycled" just because 1 boss, out of 3, has the same name/some abilities are the same, nevermind the fact that the entire strat is new, well, there's no helping you.
    This is new? What, never raided Ulduar? It's fucking Iron Council what is it now... 4.0? Only they don't heal between deaths. Oooo, big change. With an added boss from fucking BC with his abilities intact. That's not cool. But then again not all of us are raiding sheeple. Keep eating the grass tho! Baaaah.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    This is new? What, never raided Ulduar? It's fucking Iron Council what is it now... 4.0? Only they don't heal between deaths. Oooo, big change. With an added boss from fucking BC with his abilities intact. That's not cool. But then again not all of us are raiding sheeple. Keep eating the grass tho! Baaaah.

Lol, I don't even raid these days, but nice reach. I'm just not gonna sit here and bitch that it's the same when it isn't.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Eliazer681 View Post
    But that's the kind of person you have to deal with in regards to WoW now: irrational, illogical, ragey jackoffs. There's no room for nuance in opinion, or anything but "WoW is DEAD! WORST THING EVER" because, well...you're on the internet

- - - Updated - - -

"Well actually, technically, you see, semantically speaking, in a technical sense, if you look at it this way, you'll actually, technically see that technically it's only 2.1 million players."

That's what you sound like. Shut the fuck up.
    Make me. 2.1 million western accounts. Nothing technical about it. If you think that's technical and you're having trouble understanding it I have no clue how you are able to afford a computer and internet to even be on here.

Sounds like a cool fight.

BTW DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE? Random commercial videos starting either top or bottom(mostly) about some shitty pirate game or some movie. God damn. I dont mind commercials here and there, but that shit is annoying. Want me to get adblock or?

Deleted
    Tell me more about how you figured out that the real number of players is 2.1 million.I am honestly interested to know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Ulduar's Iron Council was just a rehash of the Bug Family in AQ40.

Amg Ulduar least original raid evar.

You obviously aren't playing Witcher at the moment, but rather writing posts on a WoW thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nir View Post
    You obviously aren't playing Witcher at the moment, but rather writing posts on a WoW thread.
    I think the real joke here is that he sais he "doesnt give a shit" while reading wow new's and posting on em :P