10+ Year Old Account
    I will just place this here (grass):

And run.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I will just place this here (grass):

And run.
    Is that supposed to be a Grass-type based on Brazilian carnival dancers?

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    It already does that in it's attack animation in game.
    Is that when you use a special attack move or what? I've never been able to get my M-Sceptile to do that.

Latest round of Smogon OU suspect testing:
    Mega Sableye gets to stay
    Shadowtag however goes back to Ubers. RIP Gothitelle and Wobbuffet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone got just a pure list of names without sprites ect of all the pokemon? Too lazy to type out one for a checklist
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Has anyone got just a pure list of names without sprites ect of all the pokemon? Too lazy to type out one for a checklist
    A list of what? Of all 721 pokemon? Of all OU pokemon? Sup?

10+ Year Old Account
    A list of what? Of all 721 pokemon? Of all OU pokemon? Sup?
    Ah sorry, forgot to specify, all 721 pokemon.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Ah sorry, forgot to specify, all 721 pokemon.
    Here ya go:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1903276127

May I ask why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice thanks for that, I appreciate it. Wanted it just because I'm too lazy to type out a list of them to more or less mark off what I do have in my ORAS Dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Is that when you use a special attack move or what? I've never been able to get my M-Sceptile to do that.
    I understand how you might have missed it, since Sceptile-mega uses the same special attack animation as regular Sceptile for typical moves like Giga Drain (taking one step forward, mouth agape), but it was demonstrated during the official reveal trailer to fire off its tail during specific (stronger?) attacks, such as Leaf Storm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJEyj6ctTQ&t=0m35s

Deleted
    I really hope the Corrocorro magazine, slated to be released on 15 december, will announch pokemon Z/XY2. But i guess the chance of that is very small

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it seems Volcanion was revealed from Corocoro on serebii - "An image of the cover of this month's CoroCoro has come and hidden away in the top right hand corner is the final Mythical Pokémon of this generation, the Fire/Water-type Volcanion. This indicates that this Pokémon will be fully revealed in the issue. We expect more images to come soon so be sure to check back."

this means no new main game

10+ Year Old Account
    Who knows? There may very well be more info on other things to come throughout the day. So best bet is to keep an eye for updates on serebii.

Nope. But hey Volcanion was announced. Not like we've known about it for two years or anything. TPC and GF have made me real salty this year.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Nope. But hey Volcanion was announced. Not like we've known about it for two years or anything. TPC and GF have made me real salty this year.
    Atleast now we'll be able to have 100% on our pokedex, rather than all but one (yeah, I know event mons don't count towards in-game completion rate for the shiny charm)

10+ Year Old Account
    Insert random Volcanion *pokemon movie* here.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Downloading that pokemon picross game, anyone care to share opinions on it?

gamefreak needs to get their fucking shit together man.

if the next game isnt amazing ima flip some damn shits waiting so damn long.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    gamefreak needs to get their fucking shit together man.

if the next game isnt amazing ima flip some damn shits waiting so damn long.
    ....um it's only been one year since ORAS. Turn down.