Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

7+ Year Old Account
    .__. That's weird, tho. I went browsing their news and never found this page.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Quote Originally Posted by iock View Post
    .__. That's weird, tho. I went browsing their news and never found this page.
    Since it's a year long thing, it's sorted as an event instead news :P

droppin some leak bombs on ya from uncle tendo

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Since it's a year long thing, it's sorted as an event instead news :P
    Or it possibly has something to do with me having an amazingly short memory. It is very possible that I have seen it, but have forgotten. Eitherway, my bad!

EDIT
    Also if someone still lacks a Mew and has no chance of getting one themselves, I have one extra! Not a code, but redeemed Mew. I already got a code from my British friend last week and my best irl friend brought me a code too (which my Alpha Sapphire declined, but his accepted so he redeemed it for me. I had redeemed the British code with my Y.), but I'm fine with the Mew my British friend got me.
    So if someone still needs one, feel free to drop me a pm or something!
    Last edited by Tinytalon; 2016-02-25 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention stuff

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Deleted
    I want a Ditto evolution !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I want a Ditto evolution !
    What would it evolve into? A bigger, more pink blob?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Or maybe one of the slimes from slime rancher

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    sup

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    sup

Oh yeah... Mhm, maybe a three headed Ditto? Uh, we'll call it, uuhhhmm, Cerbtto...

Uh, close enough.
    Last edited by 3DTyrant; 2016-02-25 at 07:47 PM.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

also hi from beyond the grave

Here's a possible list of gen 7 Pokemon. Take it with with a heavy grain of salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Here's a possible list of gen 7 Pokemon. Take it with with a heavy grain of salt.

Ibyose, Norma/Ghost type... Uhm, should this be real, why go for that type pairing?

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

where did you find this?

I saw that list a few days ago, there is absolutely 0 evidence to support it, so I would take it with a all the salt in the world....

on some sites it'called gen6.5 list because gen6 introduced only 70 mons

if we only get 70 again ima flip shits

That list can't be Gen 7. It lacks starters. Even if Gen 7 were to shake the world and abandon the holy trinity of GrassFireWater, the first nine of that list contain 4 evolutionary lines and theres no Suoer Effective-Resist triangle there.

My original source was TV Tropes forum. Not sure we're they got this.

- - - Updated - - -

It's loking like /vp/.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandro View Post
    Sun and Moon would be sweet, but I heard they were holding off on expansions until Pokémon GO was out and finished....
    I doubt that. Pokemon GO has a different development team all together I would suspect.

Hype for pokemon moon and sun. I can only hope that they feature either a new gen or multiple regions. Maybe both! That would be a plot twist. Instead of all the new pokemon being on One new region, they are spread across two regions! That would be an amazing anime plot as well. Certainly something new and refreshing. Starting out and getting the first four badges, then they wonder around for a week or so trying to figure out where the other four are in the region, and then accidentally hear about a pokemon competition in the next region and discovering that the other four gyms are there as well! That would be epic!

- - - Updated - - -

According to serebi, Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe have registered various domains for these games in various languages. All of which redirect people to the official website, Pokemon.com
    Last edited by Zantos; 2016-02-25 at 09:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    How do you level up your team?

I have finished the main story at level 24 and am now struggling to get my treecko to a level on which he might be able to continue with the epilogue quest (friggin solo mission you are forced to do with starter only).

What i learned up to now: I can basicly let him soak XP while he's inactive and i grind dungeons trough Peliper-island.
    Is there any zone i should unlock to speed up this process or anything else?

I just cannot wait for when i can finnaly ditch my starter for the Dragonite i pretend is my main.
    I've never been to Pelliper Island unless to rescue myself.

I got the game last Friday (19th of Feb). My starter is level 41 and I got 400/720 at the moment.

For the experience, just do expeditions constantly. I never had a problem, although some dungeons were kinda hard. Also, remember that even if you do not take your starter with you, EVERYONE gets the experience from the dungeon. Literally every pokemon you have brought AND anyone you didn't, so do not be afraid to simply not take your starter(s) with you.

And yeah, the solo missions are hard depending on your starter and generally too. I was riolu, and dear lord, was I demolished at Xatu's cave many times over. Just keep going at it. You will get it somehow, unless you got no way to kill stuff, which I don't think. Emeras generally help a ton: honorable mentions are Type bulldozer, power boost X/Y, Toughness, Guard Boost, Awakening.

But no, never ever grind. Just do expeditions. I never touched it and never hit a real wall.

Edit: if you haven't already, teach Energy Ball to your Treecko. 4-tile ranged moves are extremely useful. Even beyond extremely, honestly: they are not only powerful in just the damage they deal, but save you items by defeating enemies before they deal damage to you, consequently saving you gold. ALSO, use your "medicine" (Zinc, Carbos, Calcium etc), to get free stats. "Medicine" does not work here like it does on the main games: They are unlimited in SMD. You can boost your stats all the time (almost). Shedinja for instance can have normal hp and not just 1, and they always give +2 to the stat the medicine boosts. If you have the Water Looplet (by defeating Cobalion), you can Throw the medicine in a line and boost two pokemons stat with 1 medicine (the pokemon throwing it does not get the increase).

----------------------

On the leaks...

We will see tomorrow, although I am positive that Sun & Moon are legit.

For the list, I think it's 100% fake. Too many unused type combinations are there. It screams fan-made for me.
    Last edited by Well; 2016-02-25 at 09:43 PM.