Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Although much easier that i levelled my z-saber to fully charge level. BOOM LAZER TSUNAMI THING!

- - - Updated - - -

That does look fairly zygardy. Namely the eyes and the "hair".
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

What the heck is this?

Maybe Hoopa's archenemy?

the next movie is already confirmed to be about zygarde so its probably zygarde. and if he has a new form that basically confirms z is happening.

and i swear to glob. it better have a shit ton of features. if i waited 2 years for this shit and its just a typical third game IMA FLIP SHITS @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the next movie is already confirmed to be about zygarde so its probably zygarde. and if he has a new form that basically confirms z is happening.

and i swear to glob. it better have a shit ton of features. if i waited 2 years for this shit and its just a typical third game IMA FLIP SHITS @_@
    Battle Frontier and/or a southern part to Kalos pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be Zygarde, it is fairly certain that Zygarde will get two forms, based on that Thousand Arrows/Waves leak ages ago. Perhaps it doesn't get two and it's baseform gets one of the moves but either way, this should be a Zygarde form and Z should be happening soonish.

Also Page 42 HYYYPE
    Screw anyone who hasnt read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Battle Frontier and/or a southern part to Kalos pls.
    screw that, if i have to wait 2 years it better have delta emerald hoenn post game
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

What's with the Southern Kalos speculation anyway? There is no indication that there is a southern region of Kalos.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    WTB a fluffy bumblebee pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    What's with the Southern Kalos speculation anyway? There is no indication that there is a southern region of Kalos.
    they could add in all those unused islands, or they could expand outside of france a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    Also Page 42 HYYYPE
    Screw anyone who hasnt read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    It's my favorite series of books!

Mega Zygarde? We saw that coming 1.5 years ago. That being said, it also kinda looks like Kyurem White/Black. Possibly the original unova dragon?
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2015-07-12 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post

Mega Zygarde? We saw that coming 1.5 years ago.
    inb4 it's Primal/Neo Zygarde and not a Mega.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    inb4 it's Primal/Neo Zygarde and not a Mega.
    primal zygarde and megas for yvetal and xerneas, opposite of gen 3. that would be cool

Deleted
    MegaFroslass and MegaDelphox would be sweeeet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post

Mega Zygarde? We saw that coming 1.5 years ago. That being said, it also kinda looks like Kyurem White/Black. Possibly the original unova dragon?
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought about the original dragon!

Although I quickly discarded that possibility, as I think it'd be VERY out of context unless they went back to Unova.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought about the original dragon!

Although I quickly discarded that possibility, as I think it'd be VERY out of context unless they went back to Unova.
    I have accepted Kynim's headcanon Vahirom to be the Original Dragon, don't wanna have an official to be revealed anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I have accepted Kynim's headcanon Vahirom to be the Original Dragon, don't wanna have an official to be revealed anymore
    I'm a huge fan of the design and all the work that was put into that pokemon, but I still want an official version, even if it ends up disappointing me
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

oh god, that's the person who shipped her character with Roark in her nuzlocke comic in the most forced relationship since Choji/Karui

That being said, her design for the dragon is awesome, but the stats/ability are terribly underwhelming.

Top quality work. I don't like the pokemon though. It seems very generic to me.

I found out what the hidden pokemon is, people. Don't ask how.

Spoiler:
    It's OBELISK THE TORMENTOR!