Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    I totally get that. It’s kind of why I wish they would have just did a D/P remake on the 3DS while coming up with something for the Switch. Would have gave us something to do other than play through a game that we basically just played through within the last year. And I feel like it would have been a last good hurrah for the 3DS. Instead we get a slightly different version of the same games we just had.

I would have bought a D/P remake in a heartbeat since they were probably my second favorite set of games after Gold and Silver (and Soulsilver and Heartgold)
    They might still release it if they find out they can't make gen 8 in time to release in 2018 and as they seem to release one game a year they might squeeze gen 4 remake in after all. I would not mind that at all for once as I never finished gen 4 as long as they would add some extras and not just update the graphics...

Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    They might still release it if they find out they can't make gen 8 in time to release in 2018 and as they seem to release one game a year they might squeeze gen 4 remake in after all. I would not mind that at all for once as I never finished gen 4 as long as they would add some extras and not just update the graphics...
    Gen 4 remake would still require huge amount of work. They'd need to create the whole map and all assets to go with it. It's not something they can quickly squeeze out in panic if Switch Pokémon is running late.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I don't get it:

You're criticizing US/UM which has a different story and is twice as long as S&M, and on the other hand you want them to make a copy pasta of 4th gen. I don't want that. If you want to play 4th gen again, go play Diamond & Pearl or even Platinum. Fuck remakes. Remember ORAS? So many people did not enjoy it and it was nothing special, anyway.
    cause emerald was way better than ruby/sapphire in comparison to yellow/crystal
    if they remade emerald or atleast put all the features from emerald into oras, no one would have complained

Team Rocket is confirmed by Serebii to be present in UM/US.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    cause emerald was way better than ruby/sapphire in comparison to yellow/crystal
    if they remade emerald or atleast put all the features from emerald into oras, no one would have complained
    Emerald is one game. They never remade Emerald, and honestly, idgaf about the Battle Frontier and I honestly do not understand what was so great about it. The only thing I remember from it is frustration as a kid/early teen.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Emerald is one game. They never remade Emerald, and honestly, idgaf about the Battle Frontier and I honestly do not understand what was so great about it. The only thing I remember from it is frustration as a kid/early teen.
    They seem to go more after the anime this time via story.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

More specifically, the R logo on, what we can assume is, the HQ is rainbow coloured.

So I guess Rainbow Rocket is real. But how much of those leaks are real?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    More specifically, the R logo on, what we can assume is, the HQ is rainbow coloured.

So I guess Rainbow Rocket is real. But how much of those leaks are real?
    Rocket Pride Parade

Usum is the last 3ds Pokemon game. There is no gen 4 remake unless it's the first one on the switch
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I don't get it:

You're criticizing US/UM which has a different story and is twice as long as S&M, and on the other hand you want them to make a copy pasta of 4th gen. I don't want that. If you want to play 4th gen again, go play Diamond & Pearl or even Platinum. Fuck remakes. Remember ORAS? So many people did not enjoy it and it was nothing special, anyway.
    If I’m going to be playing rehashed content, I’d rather play rehashed content that I haven’t experienced in years as opposed to content that I just played within the past year.

And it would be nice to see the graphical upgrade and in game systems upgrade to D/P that we got with Sun and Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Usum is the last 3ds Pokemon game. There is no gen 4 remake unless it's the first one on the switch
    Yes, yes, I know they said that, I've read that statement too. That doesn't mean they can't change that at some point. Wouldn't be the first nor the last time developer did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, yes, I know they said that, I've read that statement too. That doesn't mean they can't change that at some point. Wouldn't be the first nor the last time developer did that.
    The problem with those quotes is that its realy 50/50. The claim is not backed up with some marketing data.

Yup indeed. I mean if there would be no further game on 3DS after US/UM it would be fine with me. But I wouldn't be surprised either if they announced gen 4 remake for next year claiming they meant no new main game on 3DS after US/UM...

no point in wasting the gen 4 remake like that.

it be like if they did oras on the ds and still used sprites. have the newbie team make gen 4 on the switch while they work on gen 9 and release it after gen 8 in 2019/2020
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

More new info on USUM coming November 2nd. Quoting Serebii:

The date for the next bit of information for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon has been announced. The information is to come on November 2nd at 22:00 JST/13:00 UTC/09:00 EDT/06:00 PDT. It's not currently known what information will be revealed but we will post the second it goes live so be sure to keep checking back

Edit @ 06:12: In addition to this, the official site has put out a plethora of new images focusing on various elements of the game. Not much new information was provided but it does showcase many subevents that happen in the game that didn't exist in Sun & Moon such as Bewear show in Hau'oli Mall, Team Skull ambushing an Alolan Vulpix and various other events. It also confirms Furfrou, Mime Jr., Buneary, Hawlucha and Inkay are in the new Alola Dex and hints at a use for the Strange Souvenir.

Edit @ 06:51: We also have confirmation on the return of all Global Link features including Championship Battle, which follows the World Championships ruleset as well as the return of Poké Pelago and Festival Plaza. Click the image to go to our section

10+ Year Old Account
    At least i can play with Buneary this time .

- - - Updated - - -

Freaky:
    http://shrani.si/f/3I/ww/2sCbBis5/wa...sun--moon-.png

team rocket vs chick-filla

who would win?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    2 more days before we know anything.

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt have a bigger pumpkin this year:
    http://shrani.si/f/3t/y7/MIbQGIT/20171030180630.jpg