Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    So, has anyone used the festival plaza lotto before? I'm kinda curious because every time I interact with it, I have to do it "tommorow", but when I go there the day after, it still doesn't work for some reason... dunno why
    Does your Poke Pelago work normally? Every time the game detects that the 3DS clock has been changed, it will reset all time based event timers so you need to wait for a day for lottery etc. to function. After changing 3DS clock, open the game, save the game and wait for any timers to run their course.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pelago works fine, gonna check that out.

Been playing ultra moon to fill out my poke home dex when I realized doing mantine surfing and wormhole runs are pretty fun tbh, while also filling out um dex as well
    Last edited by king of lag; 2020-09-14 at 01:19 AM.

Was that hairless cat supposed to be Meowth? The only thing good about that was that person's take on Quilava. That's about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    Pelago works fine, gonna check that out.

Been playing ultra moon to fill out my poke home dex when I realized doing mantine surfing and wormhole runs are pretty fun tbh, while also filling out um dex as well
    My character is still stuck in ultra wormhole trying to get a shiny Xerneas. I sometimes turn on 3ds and try to get it (i watched whole series of breaking bad when farming it and still nothing).

Right now i am just waiting for nintendo to show ruby go and shappire go, (if leaks were real) to shit on it.

Meanwhile i just flex here:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Was that hairless cat supposed to be Meowth? The only thing good about that was that person's take on Quilava. That's about it.
    Well art is art. Maybe this guy didnt want the creatures to be to close to real ones to avoid being sued by nintendo.

Why would they make gen 3 let's go when they haven't even done gen 2? I don't know what leaks you are talking about, but its practically guaranteed they are fake.

And if you are just here to shit on pokemon, what's the point in even being here? Just stick to the temtem thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they make gen 3 let's go when they haven't even done gen 2? I don't know what leaks you are talking about, but its practically guaranteed they are fake.

And if you are just here to shit on pokemon, what's the point in even being here? Just stick to the temtem thread.
    A leaker with a pretty good source found abauth it. And this source was right a lot of times (unless a project got canceled for some nintendo game).

https://twitter.com/centroleaks

Source of a leak:
    https://twitter.com/nintendalerts

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    A leaker with a pretty good source found abauth it. And this source was right a lot of times (unless a project got canceled for some nintendo game).

https://twitter.com/centroleaks

Source of a leak:
    https://twitter.com/nintendalerts
    Not seeing any mention of gen 3 let's go in that centroleaks, looking all the way back to January. Even ctrl+f'd sapphire and ruby with nothing. Unless they were called something else. All I saw were crown tundra and isle of armor leaks. I don't speak French, so I didn't go back far on the nintendalerts, though everything I saw was about the Mario 35 stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not seeing any mention of gen 3 let's go in that centroleaks, looking all the way back to January. Even ctrl+f'd sapphire and ruby with nothing. Unless they were called something else. All I saw were crown tundra and isle of armor leaks. I don't speak French, so I didn't go back far on the nintendalerts, though everything I saw was about the Mario 35 stuff.
    Its in pokebank code more or less. People did datamining on it.

New Let's Go games don't make sense to me. Well, I guess you can remake gen 2 a third time if you want to make a 3D Johto game, but a Gen 3 Let's Go makes no sense. We already have a 3D remake of Gen 3. What, are you moving the bar so that "oh, sure, we have a 3D remake of Gen 3, but we don't have one for Switch!"? Maybe they should dedicate those resources to remaking the two generations that aren't in 3D yet? Just seems bizarre to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    New Let's Go games don't make sense to me. Well, I guess you can remake gen 2 a third time if you want to make a 3D Johto game, but a Gen 3 Let's Go makes no sense. We already have a 3D remake of Gen 3. What, are you moving the bar so that "oh, sure, we have a 3D remake of Gen 3, but we don't have one for Switch!"? Maybe they should dedicate those resources to remaking the two generations that aren't in 3D yet? Just seems bizarre to me.
    Well we will see when pokemon hits 25th anniversary.

theyve been planting easter eggs and hints for gen 2 and gen 4 remakes.

gen 3 remakes would be completely out of left field and honestly pretty insulting to fans.

d/p/pt and hg/ss are the oldest games and regions left to be updated, I also havent seen any rumours or leaks about gen 3 from anybody.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got a strange request here:

Anyone use pokego by any chance?

Also. I do need to finish the pokehome dex and I do need the meltan line to complete it, I don't need to keep em unless you have extras for whatever reason, so if that can possibly happen. That would be great
    Last edited by king of lag; 2020-09-20 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Made a mistake

Well we will see when pokemon hits 25th anniversary.
    The only thing they should prioritize for the 25th anniversary, imo, is getting every single pokemon into their newest games.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whats everyone's thoughts on pkhex? Just being curious

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh now i know why recent pokemon game story is bad:

They wanted to do it like anime.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    found a nifty trick on the ds era polemon games that can get you easy event mons here: https://www.shacknews.com/article/10...events-in-2018

10+ Year Old Account

Not sure if dungeon like bosses was a good idea (its multiplayer). From what i read you cant even catch them.

Not sure if dungeon like bosses was a good idea (its multiplayer). From what i read you cant even catch them.
    Any links to what you read? Because the video itself shows you throwing balls at them during that segment at about 55 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Any links to what you read? Because the video itself shows you throwing balls at them during that segment at about 55 seconds.
    It was a while ago when i read it. So i dont remember where. (probaly reddit or from serebi leak thread)

Something with Zeraora that you cant catch and people were talking that legendarys from tundra will be same:
    https://www.looper.com/219290/how-to...isle-of-armor/

It was a while ago when i read it. So i dont remember where. (probaly reddit or from serebi leak thread)

Something with Zeraora that you cant catch and people were talking that legendarys from tundra will be same:
    https://www.looper.com/219290/how-to...isle-of-armor/
    Zeraora was a special event that rewarded a shiny version of itself but there was the Mewtwo raid that didn't get you one. Everything else just talks about how the other legendaries will be in Crown of Tundra. Think the only thing I got wrong in my initial post is whether the dungeon thing will reward legendaries or if you catch them in raid battles although with the amount of legendaries they showed off in the trailer, I feel safe in assuming those dungeons are how you'll get them.