Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I'm still waiting for official word on the highly elusive and rare Pikablu.

Been waiting since fifth grade.
    They were actually asked about Pikablu in the quick-fire interview. They said they knew nothing about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    They were actually asked about Pikablu in the quick-fire interview. They said they knew nothing about it.
    Well yeah, it was just a late 90's elementary school lunchroom and Yahoo! chatrooms rumor. lol Someone saw a picture of Marill in a magazine or on the internet and started speculating that Marill would be called Pikablu.

Quote Originally Posted by A Young Munch View Post
    Feraligatr ain’t getting any love here and it’s upsetting.
    Only ever used it in Pokemon Colosseum. Otherwise, my Gen 2 starter of choice is Chikorita/Meganium.

I guess my favorite starter by Generation:

• Gen 1: Blastoise
    • Gen 2: Meganium
    • Gen 3: Sceptile/Swampert (I love them equally)
    • Gen 4: Torterra
    • Gen 5: Emboar/Samurott (I love them equally)
    • Gen 6: Greninja
    • Gen 7: Decidueye
    • LGPE: Eevee
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; Today at 02:05 AM.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Gen 5's Pokemon are pretty... okay I mean there are some good designs, there are some bad designs. That's to be expected. I think my issue with the Pokemon is that there is not a single starter that I actually like and when comparing Gen 1 to Gen 5 side by side I'd say Gen 1 definitely wins that contest. Also the weird pixelated art style they went with looked bad. The endgame was pretty decent though. I just didn't like Gen 5 because you were basically stuck with only the Gen 5 Pokemon and there really aren't many iconic Gen 5 Pokemon. The ones I do like, I like quite a bit but there are a lot that I actually hate. That being said Scrafty is amazing.
    Gen 5 desings tend to skew tiwards the extrenes of Anazibg and Terrible. It is either good or bad. Mediocre are minority.

Sword for me probably, although shame that Tyranitar is in Shield