Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

#ThankyouGameFreak is trending because people aren't allowed to criticize Game Freak. The franchise will never improve or take any meaningful step forward. What. A. Joke.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    #ThankyouGameFreak is trending because people aren't allowed to criticize Game Freak. The franchise will never improve or take any meaningful step forward. What. A. Joke.
    Another sad case of battered wife syndrome.

Going to be the first generation I've ever skipped. Judging by their lack of concern, I'm guessing it won't be the last one either...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    How many people even read the hashtags this days. Also i see they are using influencers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoKEvcFqHaw
    Comments disabled.

I am already trashing every video i can find and calling them out.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw guys. Nintendo is deleting all leaks, so i put some in the map (ones i could recover):
    https://gofile.io/?c=3qJAhl (use 7 zip to open it)
    Beware as its 100% spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Oh btw guys. Nintendo is deleting all leaks, so i put some in the map (ones i could recover):
    https://gofile.io/?c=3qJAhl (use 7 zip to open it)
    Beware as its 100% spoiler.
    Thank you good sir!

To add to this shitfest...the number of badges you have restrict the lvl of pokemon you can catch.

Someone is streaming the game and he couldn't catch a lvl 28 because his progress only allows him to catch lvl 25 max.

This is beyond stupid.

Edit : "Nice shiny you got there!" Oh wait he's too high lvl...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    To add to this shitfest...the number of badges you have restrict the lvl of pokemon you can catch.

Someone is streaming the game and he couldn't catch a lvl 28 because his progress only allows him to catch lvl 25 max.

This is beyond stupid.

Edit : "Nice shiny you got there!" Oh wait he's too high lvl...
    I did hear you cant catch pokemon over badge lvl, but i didnt expect it to be that low.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I did hear you cant catch pokemon over badge lvl, but i didnt expect it to be that low.
    lvl 25 max catch is the first badge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    lvl 25 max catch is the first badge.
    10 lvls less compared to ultra sun and moon. (lvl 35 for hala Kahuna)
    5 lvls less for gen before it(lvl 30 for kalos)

In an interview with InsideGamer, director Shigeru Ohmori said that when Exp. Share was a thing, most players had it turned on. What about those who had it off?

“Those who have it turned off want to train one specific Pokemon. We thought: is there a way to achieve that? There is, simply by putting the rest of your Pokémon in the PC.”

How can the game director spew this stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    So, apparently they canceled the SwSh opening event in Tokyo due to "operational reasons"...
    Hope its them sitting in their office going "oh crap" and trying to find a way to get the other pokemon added back in. This thing has blown up, and its only going to get worse after launch when people buy the games.

They really shot themselves in the foot with this one. Especially not announcing it in Japan officially at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Hope its them sitting in their office going "oh crap" and trying to find a way to get the other pokemon added back in. This thing has blown up, and its only going to get worse after launch when people buy the games.

They really shot themselves in the foot with this one. Especially not announcing it in Japan officially at all.
    They've known they needed to fix this since E3. I wonder why Nintendo didn't intervene.

They had almost half a year to simply put in the other Pokemon, WHICH THEY HAVE MODELS FOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    They've known they needed to fix this since E3. I wonder why Nintendo didn't intervene.

They had almost half a year to simply put in the other Pokemon, WHICH THEY HAVE MODELS FOR!

Its been well known for awhile that they heavily favor their Japanese playerbase, who was radio silent until recently thanks to their omission of any info in Japanese. I believe that is why they didn't step in.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

who wants to bet sword and shield will be like lets go and all the pokemon will still be in the game files just missing their models so they cant be used?

cant wait until modders get their hands on it and readd all the pokemon
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    who wants to bet sword and shield will be like lets go and all the pokemon will still be in the game files just missing their models so they cant be used?

I bet 1 shiny pokemon. (legit one)

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

I give it a week before all Pokémon have been modded in.

this is a complete disaster

i struggle to find anything good about this game atm, except for a few minor QoL changes

10+ Year Old Account
    If things are bad now, imagine all these people who SOMEHOW managed to avoid all information coming out about these games, start playing the game later this week, only for the number 400 to rip them apart at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Oi oi m8 u got a loicence for catching Pokemon over a certain level?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post

Well, based on how they are currently doing everything in their power to sweep all the leaks under a rug we can say they are actually doing quite the opposite.
    They'll wait for it to blow over. When reporting on game they will basically say: "yes, it sold very well.", completely ignoring the shit-storm that occured.