Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    ....lol officaly...we knew those from leaks already. Since names are not out yet i will put them into a spoiler:
    Mr.Rime and i cant remember the seconds one name.
    Runegrigus.

- - - Updated - - -

Found something on 4chan. Apparently there's a grid of menu sprites for a bunch of Pokemon that are in the game, and before you say "Oh, they forgot to remove them!", in the grid are sprites for more Giga's that we haven't seen before in leaks, plus a new form for an old Pokemon's ability.

Venusaur and Blastoise are among those sprites.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    We went through the same thing with Blaziken in XY. Blazy was on a whole nuther level above Sceptile and Swampert until they released ORAS.
    Yes, but at least Blaziken was an exclusive thing until ORAS as it was the gift pokemon at the start (it is like the Meowth). Charizard isn't.

This is worse than that, but yeah, it didn't make much sense either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE!!

List of deleted moves.
    Hidden Power deleted? But, so many pokemon relied on hidden power for coverage.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like the Eevee doesnt need ice stone or leaf stone to evolve any more. Not the items mind you, but the locations.

My God, 77 moves (the rest are the Z-moves) simply vanished. Moves like HP, Pursuit & Return.

WTF are they doing to their games?

So apparently day / night cycles are gone again except in the Wild Area...and some towns are always night time. Like, the game registers it as night time based on the time but the appearance doesn't change at all.

Also, wth are these backgrounds? Buildings and such are just in a void.

Wow, they even removed iconic moves such as

• Dragon Rage
    • Flash
    • Feint Attack
    • Foresight
    • Return
    • Frustration
    • Magnitude
    • Pursuit
    • Hidden Power
    • Secret Power

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Venusaur and Blastoise are among those sprites.
    It's like when a developer releases a game with bits of code for an upcoming DLC...

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    WTF are they doing to their games?
    Murdering their children.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    So apparently day / night cycles are gone again except in the Wild Area...and some towns are always night time. Like, the game registers it as night time based on the time but the appearance doesn't change at all.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post

Also, wth are these backgrounds? Buildings and such are just in a void.
    IT.

KEEPS.

GETTING.

WORSE.

Holy shit how is this even possible?

Maybe the day / night cycle thing is a bug...anyways, it looks like there may be more pokemon coming in the form of (hopefully free) dlc.

I just don't understand how this game takes 5 steps backwards for every step forward - portable pc and changeable natures? Oh wait, we need to remove the day / night cycle and indoor battle backgrounds.

I'm hoping Home can save this mess, but this is just flat out inexcusable.

Lol Wailord got scaled down to the same size as Wailmer.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like the Eevee doesnt need ice stone or leaf stone to evolve any more. Not the items mind you, but the locations.
    No new eeveelution so that parts just meh. Not getting the games anyway, but would have loved a new eeveelution.

I expect some serious anger coming their way soon. Its like they took the term dumbing down literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to the new Technical Records and stuff...

Hydreigon, Steelix, Milotic, Zekrom, Kyurem, and many others now get Dragon Dance.

Gengar, Swoobat, Hydreigon, Rotom, and many others get Nasty Plot.

Kyurem finally gets a physical ice move in Icicle Spear.

Man this is such a mixed bag. On one hand, the dex and move culls. But all this stuff for competitive...
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2019-11-11 at 07:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Thanks to the new Technical Records and stuff...

Hydreigon, Steelix, Milotic, Zekrom, Kyurem, and many others now get Dragon Dance.

Gengar, Swoobat, Hydreigon, Rotom, and many others get Nasty Plot.

Kyurem finally gets a physical ice move in Icicle Spear.

Man this is such a mixed bag. On one hand, the dex and move culls. But all this stuff for competitive...
    Kyurem is not in the game.

Another video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kyurem is not in the game.
    Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, Cosmog, Necrozma, Marshadow, Zeraora, Meltan, and all evolutions and forms related to these pokemon (except Necrozma-U) are in the game files, marked as "Foreign" for Pokedex purposes. We know Mew is obtainable, so it's unknown if the others will be available somehow or not. They also have full compatibility with new TMs and TRs, and seem to be fully prepared to be playable.

Whether they will be available at some point or not, it's unknown. But their data is there. I'm guessing either they'll be made available through raids, or some other type of promotion or some crap. I don't see the starter lines being behind Eternatus in the Pokedex for no reason...
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, Cosmog, Necrozma, Marshadow, Zeraora, Meltan, and all evolutions and forms related to these pokemon (except Necrozma-U) are in the game files, marked as "Foreign" for Pokedex purposes. We know Mew is obtainable, so it's unknown if the others will be available somehow or not. They also have full compatibility with new TMs and TRs, and seem to be fully prepared to be playable.

Whether they will be available at some point or not, it's unknown. But their data is there. I'm guessing either they'll be made available through raids, or some other type of promotion or some crap. I don't see the starter lines being behind Eternatus in the Pokedex for no reason...
    inb4 paywalled DLC content

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 paywalled DLC content
    Wouldn't shock me one bit considering recent events. I mean, from that list, the only confirmed available pokemon, Mew, is already paywalled (need a new Pokeball Plus, your old one from LGPE doesn't work). So the precedent is there.

Christ fucking alive GF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully all the "foreign" pokemon will be ones you can bring in with Pokémon Home.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

10+ Year Old Account

I literally have no words. I am 100% not buying this piece of shit that wants to be called a game. They gotta not only improve but wholeheartedly apologise if they want to be seen in a good light again.

That is, if the stupid sheep stop thanking for a trash game.