Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Ummm... pretty sure what he does in the final battle was not only super important but was a major deciding factor in how things turned out.
    + 15

Except the threat he neutralizes was introduced in his character arc, and interacts exclusively with him up until the actual final battle. As long as you remove all interactions related to him, Perrin can be excised from WoT without impacting the story at all.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Front page of MMO-C is getting funnier every time I visit it. Apparently those images are T18 models. Looks like something you'd get from questing :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Except the threat he neutralizes was introduced in his character arc, and interacts exclusively with him up until the actual final battle. As long as you remove all interactions related to him, Perrin can be excised from WoT without impacting the story at all.
    Sadly true (from what I know), but he's still one of my favourite characters.

+16

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Front page of MMO-C is getting funnier every time I visit it. Apparently those images are T18 models. Looks like something you'd get from questing :/
    Don't knock quest items! I use quest item transmogs for my Shaman, and I used to for my Paladin as well.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Sadly true (from what I know), but he's still one of my favourite characters.
    + 17

He's a great character, for the most part, but he doesn't do anything.

Don't knock quest items! I use quest item transmogs for my Shaman, and I used to for my Paladin as well.
    I have some too, but tiersets should just look better than this.

- - - Updated - - -

+ 18

+ 21

Jurassic World is a fun movie, by the way. A bit wonky at times, but fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    +22

Jurassic Park was a source of many childhood nightmares. Very hesitant to see Jurassic World as a result despite Chris Pratt. I don't want adult nightmares.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

+ 23

But Jurassic Park 1 was good

Jurassic World is a fun movie, by the way. A bit wonky at times, but fun.
    Watching it tomorrow!
    + 24

+ 25

There's the same sort of jumpscares from all the other Jurassic Park movies in World, so it's up to you, Dyra.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's the same sort of jumpscares from all the other Jurassic Park movies in World, so it's up to you, Dyra.
    Believe it or not, but it's not so much jump scares as watching people get eaten.

+26

Believe it or not, but it's not so much jump scares as watching people get eaten.
    Oh, well it's PG13, so there's not much on-screen, and most of what's on screen is pretty tame. I only remember one big blood splash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, well it's PG13, so there's not much on-screen, and most of what's on screen is pretty tame. I only remember one big blood splash.
    Imgur is currently giving me clues as to what your spoiler might be about. :<

Imgur is currently giving me clues as to what your spoiler might be about. :<
    In better news, it's quickly becoming apparent that Chris Pratt is largely expected to show up on set and act like a goofass for his paycheck, which works just fine.

Deleted
    + 28

+ 30