10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    I plan to go see it again tomorrow, last show in English. Rest of the week they'll only show the Dutch dubbed version
    Going to miss the Revenant because of this though, but totally worth it.
    Someone is addicted

10+ Year Old Account
    + 27

My lifting buddy canceled on me today

http://imgur.com/gallery/kvCSo

http://imgur.com/gallery/2KBwLEX

I want to see Zootopia but nobody to go with

To animation movies, yes. Kinda hate myself now for not watching the older ones on the big screen...

- - - Updated - - -

Go alone, pOO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I want to see Zootopia but nobody to go with
    Maybe if your lifting buddy hadn't cancelled on you...

+21

I use Fandango, movie theater near me has really comfortable reclining seats with a foot rest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I use Fandango, movie theater near me has really comfortable reclining seats with a foot rest
    VIP+ @ Icon X here in Chicago. Reclining seats, alcohol, unobstructed view from the gallery.

I don't know these things you two are talking about. The local theater has about as much legspace as you get in a plane...
    Luckily an IMAX one opened half an hour away a few months ago Sound's better, image is better, seat's more comfortable, more legspace, IMAX, Dolby Atmos, 4k and the snacks are cheaper. It's simply better in every single way, except that it's 30 minutes away instead of 5, but I gladly trade those 50 minutes for the experience.

We also have that ^^ None of the seats have obstructing view, however it's better to sit mid level or in the back otherwise you have to crane your neck.

Buddy I go with likes to sit close to the screen because he has bad eyes. Have to say that having to slightly move your head left and right to see everything does add to the experience, like you're more part of it instead of watching stuff on a screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    To animation movies, yes. Kinda hate myself now for not watching the older ones on the big screen...

- - - Updated - - -

Go alone, pOO!
    I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Maybe if your lifting buddy hadn't cancelled on you...
    He was busy at work which is why he canceled

Buddy I go with likes to sit close to the screen because he has bad eyes. Have to say that having to slightly move your head left and right to see everything does add to the experience, like you're more part of it instead of watching stuff on a screen.
    A friend made us sit in the front row of our IMAX for The Dark Knight Rises. Made the movie hard to watch because the screen is so damn big

I meant go alone to the movie.

Front row for IMAX might be overdoing it a bit, but 3rd row was pretty nice.

+19

Well finally finished my taxes. Tell you what, fuck California and it's community tax. Just what I needed on top of my divorce >>

+ 16

I, uh, still need to do my taxes. Shit.

+13

Taxslayer isn't bad, pretty cheap too and it basically baby steps you through it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant go alone to the movie.

Front row for IMAX might be overdoing it a bit, but 3rd row was pretty nice.
    Going alone to the movie is kinda weird imo.

+19

Well finally finished my taxes. Tell you what, fuck California and it's community tax. Just what I needed on top of my divorce >>
    I hate Cali and I don't even live there. Their laws are shit and they want to tax you for every little thing.

- - - Updated - - -

+13

Taxslayer isn't bad, pretty cheap too and it basically baby steps you through it.
    Turbotax is also a pretty good one.

Oh I don't pay state taxes as i'm not a "resident". One of the few perks of being military. However since I was married and lived here, community taxes still apply >>

I've never used Turbotax, mainly due to the fact that Taxslayer is absolutely free for military and prior service. It's also cheap for non-military.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I, uh, still need to do my taxes. Shit.
    +10

Dude. Like...dude.

+7

Only reason I waited so long was trying to figure out this community property BS.

+6

On the 15th of April i believe.

Night pOO!