So idk where my knife went. So now I got 2 bowls, 1 plate, a spoon, and a pair of chopsticks. Come at me, life.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Why did you have a knife but no fork?

+17

+14

I started a horrible trend and i'm sorry :C

Night all.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Why did you have a knife but no fork?

+17
    Because I don't know where my forks went. I'm pretty sure my previous roommates stole them at some point (which is fair because it was hard to tell whose were whose). There isn't much you can't eat with chopsticks that you can eat with a fork. The knife was a major loss though. I don't get how everything keeps going missing.

Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Because I don't know where my forks went. I'm pretty sure my previous roommates stole them at some point (which is fair because it was hard to tell whose were whose). There isn't much you can't eat with chopsticks that you can eat with a fork. The knife was a major loss though. I don't get how everything keeps going missing.
    Because you suck at life apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Because you suck at life apparently.
    I guess so.

Something.

I used to listen to Within Temptation a long time ago, I'm kind of surprised they're still around tbh but even more surprised they did a song with Xzibit.

+ 11

Deleted
    Snickerboa hopp fellera

+13

+10
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

+12
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I used to listen to Within Temptation a long time ago, I'm kind of surprised they're still around tbh but even more surprised they did a song with Xzibit.

+ 11
    These words meant nothing to me.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    These words meant nothing to me.
    I used to listen to -band- a long time ago, I'm kinda surprised they're still around tbh, but even more surprised they did a song with
    -artist/pimp my ride guy -
    +14