Just Overwatch this past week, finishing up Transistor today.

After that, I'll probably continue my Mount & Blade: Gekukujo save file. I'm currently on day 1080, and I own four towns, the Great Lord Uesugi I am serving ATM controls approximately 20% of all Japan, but I will be starting my own country soon once I finish gathering supporters. I have the most renown in all of Japan, so getting lords to follow me simply by merit should be simple, and I have built plenty of friends within the Uesugi clan who'd probably defect to my side as well. I've been stockpiling elite Hatamato archer armies (medieval Japan didn't have cavalry armies like medieval Europe, nor do the Japanese use shields, so archers rein supreme in Gekukujo) for my rebellion. I've single-handedly eliminated three factions off the map (The Nanbu clan, the Takeda clan and the Ikko Ikki monks), so all it pretty much boils down to me taking over Uesugi and then start pushing South. I'd like to eliminate the Oda and Date clans first though, so I can seal off the upper peninsula from outside invasions while my coup is underway (the land north of Edo is protected by mountains stretching from coast to coast, meaning I can easily hold back opportunistic clans at the coastal choke-points).

Later this year, I plan on starting The Legend of Heroes saga.

+/- 0 Divide by zero error

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

10+ Year Old Account
    40 k

Damn, I just missed it.

Although I did just have a lovely nap, so I guess I can't complain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Damn, I just missed it.

Although I did just have a lovely nap, so I guess I can't complain.
    Couldn't have gotten it since you were the poster just before

Or so you think, Joyflu. *twirls mustache*

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    does my TV need to be turned on?

I don't really need it since my TV is directly connected to my computer so I could just drag the window too my TV screen...
    Errr, I think it only appears if the device is (turned on and) on the same network as wherever you're viewing youtube from. Your TV screen is just a monitor to your PC now so it wouldn't be classified as a "TV" ergo, no buttenz

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Couldn't have gotten it since you were the poster just before
    There are ways to double post, but I don't know how

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

Stuck on mobile for a bit, but I'm interested to see those Oroville dam things when I can, Majad.
    You totally should! They are very informative about the damages spillway on the before and after of the recent emergency.

Deleted
    + 1