+/- 0

Well...an hour of Overwatch's free weekend thing reminded me why I quit and went to Paladins... zzz.

@Eugene Fitzherbert do you know how to open a ticket on Steam...in general? Specifically, I want to ask Steam to "lock" an achievement I've already unlocked ("Perseverance") in FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster. I know to go this far, but their pre-determined options don't fit with what I want to ask... I've heard they've done this kind of stuff in the past, and I don't want to use SAM if at all possible.

+ 2
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 4

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    - 0 +

Sweeet! Good luck on the entrance exams! What kind of planes do you want to fly? Commercial airliners, private jets, turboprops, etc?
    The line training would have me graduate straight to a co-pilot on the A320, and our fleet also has 330's & 350's, so wide bodies on a commercial airline basically.

+ 6
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

+ 8

10+ Year Old Account
    + 7

Quote Originally Posted by Tekloth View Post
    + 11

Just finished my cabin crew recurrent and now I'm studying for the entrance exams for the pilot program of my airline
    You're going to become a pilot? Very cool!

+ 7
    Back to work. ;..;

+ 4

100%'d Hotline Miami 2! Only took 40 hours (total)... that "kill 50,000 enemies" achievement can fuck right off! Thankfully I was able to cheese it fairly quickly.

That makes perfect (100% achievement) game #100 on Steam!