Where are you moving to ?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

In my eyes, KyoAni does amazing visuals, but (generally speaking) that's it. Other than Kobayashi, none of those listed are higher than a 6 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Where are you moving to ?
    About 700 meters away from where we live now.

10+ Year Old Account
    10-18 cm snow forecast for tomorrow.

Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

Someone tell me how someone who works a 20k a year job, with no driver's license, and severe antisocial behavior, moves far, extremely far away from where he currently is.

I will be doing something like that early next year, moving approx 9500 KM away from where I currently live.
    Last edited by Kjanaprik; 2017-12-09 at 11:48 AM.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Watching a Doki Doki playthrough... I just reached the 1st...breakpoint. Fuck.

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

RIP A-sayo.

That's the first day for moving. About 90% done moving stuff over, everything's still in boxes though.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    RIP A-sayo.
    Finished. I feel so sad now...Sayori and Yuri fates were, hard to swallow, especially when you know that Monika made them do that...And even then, I just can't get mad at Monika for doing that.

Away from visual novels for some time now.

10+ Year Old Account

Been a very depressing day (more than usual), so just rewatching Castle Town Dandelion. Strongly suggest it for anyone.

Yuri best girl. I highly recommend Katawa Shoujo. It's free, and probably my second favorite VN (behind S;G). Disclaimer: nudity/sex scenes, but it's got great writing/not a throwaway hentai game.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Yuri best girl. I highly recommend Katawa Shoujo. It's free, and probably my second favorite VN (behind S;G). Disclaimer: nudity/sex scenes, but it's got great writing/not a throwaway hentai game.
    Planning to read S;G during X-mas holidays. I'll get Katawa Shoujo today. This is not a depressing game, right ? D: