Oh....Right. erm. "We are positive !"

There.

/morethan10chars
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Apparently there's an (unofficial) Steam workshop mod that enables true online co-op! I've never used it, though, so I can't speak to how well it works, etc.

mhmmmmmmm

- - - Updated - - -

Jeez, how do you mods survive the Politics sub-forum...
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

10+ Year Old Account
    The smart ones don’t go in there.

10+ Year Old Account

Steins;Gate spoiler in response to Iced and A-Sayo I remember the "I failed" thing from Suzuha, but I don't remember much else. Forgot she even killed herself, or that it was a suicide note. Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

Hmm, I don't remember the consideration of rape, but I guess that would fit in the dark place he was in... It's a good thing I'm replaying this, apparently.

Isaac has a shitty (local?) co-op mode that no one uses, and that's it... in terms of playing with/against someone.
    The only issue I have right now is that items don't tell you what they do. That's very annoying. Of course the randomness sucks sometimes. I went a whole run without getting a key, but plenty of locked doors.

Things I have questions about: 1. Found a door that was sealed, no way to open it. Beating the boss on that level didn't do it either. How do? 2. Found a chest in the middle of some pits. Couldn't reach it. Is there a way to...blast it away to an accessible spot, or am I just out of luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The only issue I have right now is that items don't tell you what they do. That's very annoying. Of course the randomness sucks sometimes. I went a whole run without getting a key, but plenty of locked doors.
    While I can understand that frustration, I also think that it can be fun not knowing and discovering. But if you do wish, you can install this Steam Workshop mod that I also use. I also use this visual mod (You'll have to enable the HUD in the options within the game), and also this visual one . Note: if for some reason you want to do daily runs, you'll have to disable all mods, but that's a very painless process.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Things I have questions about: 1. Found a door that was sealed, no way to open it. Beating the boss on that level didn't do it either. How do? 2. Found a chest in the middle of some pits. Couldn't reach it. Is there a way to...blast it away to an accessible spot, or am I just out of luck?
    1.) Hmm, there are various types of doors. Can you explain it, visually? I'm going to assume it was either boarded up (requires 2x bombs to open, I usually skip the rooms), or had swords above the room, "gated off". That room requires that your total health (red, black, and soul hearts) is equal to or greater than his number of heart containers. 2.) Again there may be different ways to get to it, depending on the room layout and/or your items, but the easiest way is to have an item that grants you flying. Alternatively, you can bomb rocks in such a way that they create small platforms for you to walk on... it'll take some practical experimentation to understand. But... odds are, you either bomb your way to that item, or you're SOL.

... That was a pain to type on a tablet, I hope that helps!

10+ Year Old Account

pOO, fix your typo in your signature! It bothers me.

"Dispair" *giggle*

10+ Year Old Account

pOO, fix your typo in your signature! It bothers me.
    I will never fix that typo >:)

I hate it! Most of the time I don't notice it... but... it exists! *clenches fist in the air*

10+ Year Old Account

That's exactly why it is there lol. I'm curious how many people will notice and mention it

10+ Year Old Account
    You spelled poo wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    You spelled poo wrong.
    Takes one to know one!

got eem!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post

That's exactly why it is there lol. I'm curious how many people will notice and mention it
    I feel like I've seen at least a few others mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account

Only two or 3 have mentioned it so far

On the Shining Finger part now... making progress in the VN!

Saw the Heaven's Feel movie last night. It was pretty good! Will have to see the entire trilogy before I can give out a final score.

- - - Updated - - -

On the Shining Finger part now... making progress in the VN!
    Do you regularly read visual novels?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Do you regularly read visual novels?
    Umm, not usually, but I'm open to reading them. A good VN needs good writing (among other things, obviously), and most VNs I find... don't have that. I'm open to suggestions, though!

Sorry, don't have much time to show up lately. Work schedules, new place with heavier restrictions concerning web browsing. guh....