Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    + 2

I got Spawn of Horridon to drop off of Horridon in Throne of Thunder! And Gastropod Shell (the toy) off trash! I am happy I decided to do one random run there today.
    you seem to have had a surprising amount of luck last few days/weeks with mount drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

I could use a suggestion for one that is a good thousand feet wider than this one, and preferably cheap.
    a random ikea chair is probably good enough

I know, I'm very happy! My current longest grind is Eye of Eternity, for the Azure Drake... currently at 93 kills and no luck.

+/- 0

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

+ 2

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

+ 4

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Experiment 12-B is from Ultraxion, Life-Binder's Handmaiden and Reins of the Blazing Drake are from Deathwing. That's it for Dragon Soul.
    Oh, the third is from the Glory achievement. I haz all 3, Life-Binder's Handmaiden is the best.

+ 6

Shame I don't enjoy playing WoW anymore.

+7

WoW is indeed a terrible terrible game.

+ 8

Unsubbed from WoW a couple months ago. Hoping it'll get better, but I said that for every expansion since Mists. Currently playing FFXIV.

I think I'm still subbed to WoW.

Haven't played it at all for several months, like uninstalled the game and everything. But haven't played it even socially or such for like the last 2-3 years

+ 6

I've heard good things about FF14. I've never played it. I'm just farming mounts as busy work, honestly. That, and every Saturday I play with my sister and her husband for a few hours.

+ 7

nvm

+ 9

+ 10

My high school years playing vanilla and BC were amazing, but the game is repetitive and no longer enjoyable
    They also ruined hunters once more

+9

All this talk of WoW and I can't find the motivation to play anything. Started a new nuzlocke instead.