Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I didn't have the money for a bike or home equipment. Also didn't have any room for home equipment. Also we were covered in smoke for weeks and couldn't be outside
    I did get gymnastic rings earlier in the summer and did workouts in the park with them, but like you said, it just wasn't the same.

I can't help it lol.

Finally someone who understands.
    Ooooh yes, you're in that Washington area, I hear it's really bad out there right now.

Last year when I lived near seattle, I would go to the gym at like 11:00 at night, workout for about two hours, then get home and ride the bike through the neighborhood in the dark for a bit. There were also tons of cool paved trails in the area for me to ride long distances.

Also went with family to Whistler and did downhill mountain biking for the first time. That was an amazing experience.

- - - Updated - - -

+ 2

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Ooooh yes, you're in that Washington area, I hear it's really bad out there right now.
    The smoke actually went away like three days ago. I can actually see the sky again.

- - - Updated - - -

https://mynorthwest.com/wp-content/u...KIRO-7_620.jpg

https://static.politico.com/dims4/de...le-gty-773.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e8/42...d3fedabd66.jpg

Last year when I lived near seattle, I would go to the gym at like 11:00 at night, workout for about two hours, then get home and ride the bike through the neighborhood in the dark for a bit. There were also tons of cool paved trails in the area for me to ride long distances.

Also went with family to Whistler and did downhill mountain biking for the first time. That was an amazing experience.

+ 2

The smoke actually went away like three days ago. I can actually see the sky again.

https://mynorthwest.com/wp-content/u...KIRO-7_620.jpg

https://static.politico.com/dims4/de...le-gty-773.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e8/42...d3fedabd66.jpg
    That sounds awesome. I'm lucky that IL, too, has a lot of trails - I just did a century ride a few days ago down the Illiana, Old Plank Road, Hickory Creek, Thorn Creek, and Cal-Sag Trails out here.

And, at least the air quality is improving for you out there!

+3

Wow, that's an impressive ride!!!
    I'd probably be dead after 40 miles lol.

Wow, that's an impressive ride!!!
    I'd probably be dead after 40 miles lol.
    I did die!

Well, not quite. But I really struggled after mile 80, and by the last 10 miles (did 103.9) I was basically on autopilot, barely able to move.

If you're having trouble past 40, could be fueling. Are you fueling on your rides?

+1

The gym is life!

Well, no, biking is life for me now. But the gym is a close second!
    + 4

When I first read that, I read bikini, like the swimsuit. Was like bikini for life, must be nice.

+5

Omg talking people in here?! Nice!

Been away from the gym the last 2 weeks cuz sickness is boring

+6

Coronavirus test results came back negative. honestly surprising, given where I work and how I feel. My cough is not getting better, it feels like it's getting worse, and is only made worse anytime I do any sort of minimal physical activity.

+ 7

I should really get off my lazy bum and go to the gym.

+ 8

I did die!

Well, not quite. But I really struggled after mile 80, and by the last 10 miles (did 103.9) I was basically on autopilot, barely able to move.

If you're having trouble past 40, could be fueling. Are you fueling on your rides?
    I haven't even tried going past 40, but I usually bring some protein shakes, gummies and other snacks. Doesn't help the bike I was using was a mountain bike with road tires, rather than a properly gear road bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi2003 View Post
    + 4

When I first read that, I read bikini, like the swimsuit. Was like bikini for life, must be nice.
    That works too lol

Quote Originally Posted by notJoyful View Post
    +5

Omg talking people in here?! Nice!

Been away from the gym the last 2 weeks cuz sickness is boring
    Right?! It's been forever since people were talking in here.
    Being away from the gym is the worst. I spent holidays there when I was single.
    If I can get back on my 6 day per week gym schedule, I will be soooooooooo happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    +6

Coronavirus test results came back negative. honestly surprising, given where I work and how I feel. My cough is not getting better, it feels like it's getting worse, and is only made worse anytime I do any sort of minimal physical activity.
    Sucks that you don't know what it is, but at least it isnt covid. You're probably pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi2003 View Post
    + 7

I should really get off my lazy bum and go to the gym.
    I used to make excuses not to go, now I find reasons to go. Not everyone feels that way and that's perfectly fine.

+9

Oh my. Maybe we'll win?

Just got back from the gym, how coincidental...

+ 7

A flurry of activity!

+ 8

Now that the gyms in my area are back open, I need to sign up. Going to get that done tomorrow.

Good Poo. Good.

Hrm this might be the first WoW expansion I don’t play...

+9

+ 10

I think WoD was the last one I played

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    + 7

A flurry of activity!
    Isn't it nice?

That’s a long time away from the game.

It’s also about the time since I was last a mod here.

+11

I still played on my account, but without a sub. Means I couldn't go past lvl 20. I made tons of characters and decked them out and would just randomly run dungeons or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

I will sub again for the Halloween event for my gf and I.

You come back and I’ll mod again. Booyah

+12

I couldn't come back even if I wanted to. Haven't been able to focus on a long-form RPG in a long time. If I'm not playing some roguelike that allows a couple runs and then stopping, I'm probably not getting very far in a game. I do want the Fairy Tail game and will play through it, but I think the last one I played all the way through was Tales of Berseria. Game has some fantastic characters which drive it along, since the combat isn't the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    +12

I couldn't come back even if I wanted to. Haven't been able to focus on a long-form RPG in a long time. If I'm not playing some roguelike that allows a couple runs and then stopping, I'm probably not getting very far in a game. I do want the Fairy Tail game and will play through it, but I think the last one I played all the way through was Tales of Berseria. Game has some fantastic characters which drive it along, since the combat isn't the best.
    You and me both. I can’t seem to really spend much time on the computer these days. No focus or drive to farm and look at the long term picture.

+13