Quote Originally Posted by notJoyful View Post
    Bwonsamdi is who i think it is cuz pOO keeps referring to him as Worg. Good.
    Fox was crazy and had a few tattoos, did a few spells in Mafia but was a major in PvM. (Iirc Fox irl name was Mark?)

Did you not experience Fox?
    That is most definitively not I. I am a she, and have 0 tattoos. The crazy part is apt though
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Ohh... too bad.

Well Hi I guess

+3

Hi!! ^-^

+4
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh... too bad.

Well Hi I guess
    me, hi, I am, or was, worg

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Who the fuck is Bwonsamdi then?!
    My world is fucked.... Can people stop changing name? MMOC has gone too far!

+5

pOO, please come soothe me, I don't understand anymore

3+ Year Old Account
    Bwonsamdi is who i think it is cuz pOO keeps referring to him as Worg. Good.
    Fox was crazy and had a few tattoos, did a few spells in Mafia but was a major in PvM. (Iirc Fox irl name was Mark?)
    Wat. I'm a troll, not a Worgen?

(Also, I'm a she irl and have at least one tattoo)

Did you not experience Fox?
    What fox is it? I'm too new lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I am so confused right now.....

S’ok. Confusion is a good state. If you’re confused people don’t ask you to do inane tedious or complicated tasks. Usually they’re just too uncomfortable to ask you to do anything.

Wrong. If they see you're not 100% they take advantadge of you.

Confused is the worst state to be in.

Trick is to be confused enough to be ignored, and together enough to not be a taken advantage of.

- - - Updated - - -

For example:
    “Hey, do this ridiculously complicated cake order”
    “Ummm, so, do I put the cake in the box first... or what?”
    “Nvm.”

Sorry but, being confused, as a state of mind, is something that means you can't be together.
    If it isn't, and just a general thing, people just think you're stupid.

That's my experience with it at least, and I support it fully

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    For example:
    “Hey, do this ridiculously complicated cake order”
    “Ummm, so, do I put the cake in the box first... or what?”
    “Nvm.”
    No.
    That's too reasonable. If that was a realistic conversation, it wouldn't end with "nvm"

10+ Year Old Account
    says to not change names, has a different name :thinking:

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    says to not change names, has a different name :thinking:
    Didn't change!

new account and clearly it is similar enough to figure out who it is

10+ Year Old Account
    nope, no idea who notJoyful was

My experience with is that I am absolutely able to be confused in some aspects, but not others. I have enough awareness of my own boundaries to know when someone is stepping on them. But can totally be a befuddled mess with tasks

If that's the case, I'm in luck! Done plenty of retarded things on that account that I'm almost happy it went away

And yes. It wouldn’t just end there. But for brevity I chose not to elaborate

My experience with is that I am absolutely able to be confused in some aspects, but not others. I have enough awareness of my own boundaries to know when someone is stepping on them. But can totally be a befuddled mess with tasks
    Well I can kind of understand that, but too me, in my life, a lot of what I am doing is connected to my understanding of what I am doing. So doing something I don't understand, don't make sense

- - - Updated - - -

And yes. It wouldn’t just end there. But for brevity I chose not to elaborate
    Brevity? I'm not sure I follow?

There would be quite a bit in the middle of that conversation before the other person gave up. I chose not to type it all out

What you're saying is I'm too stupid to understand?